Bring back ZB Slayer!

Please 343i. I know it didnt have the largest population in the game, but please bring it back to its own playlist. I mean if i honestly wanted to play super slayer, i would. But I would rather not.

I, enjoyed it, because it was MLG with Slayer. You actually got to use the weapons and AA in the game, but with no bloom on the guns you were using. Please, stop trying to boost your playlist by getting rid of ZB slayer, ZB slayer had a higher population than Super slayer for a reason.

Please bring it back, not just for me, but the other 300 people who played it daily.

Silent

What exactly was ZB Slayer? I thought it was a demo version of TU so I never played it.

> What exactly was ZB Slayer? I thought it was a demo version of TU so I never played it.

ZB Slayer: A TU gametype that has no bloom on weapons like the Needle Rifle, DMR, and Magnum.

ZB is still in the game in the MLG playlist and it shows up in the Super Slayer playlist but not very often.

Ah ok, makes sense.

I thought ZB had around 400-500 and Super had around 1,000-1,200.

> I though ZB had around 400-500 and Super had around 1,000-1,200.

ZB playlist never had that much players because it was niche and near the bottom of the playlist selection :confused:

Super Slayer is no where near TS but it holds enough to people to find a match. Unlike a certain DLC playlist…

seriously! why did this even leave… mlg in halo reach is filled with a bunch of tryhards that are ruining halo even more than the casuals that have never played previous games.

bring it back and i may actually play reach again.

> seriously! why did this even leave… mlg in halo reach is filled with a bunch of tryhards that are ruining halo even more than the casuals that have never played previous games.
>
> bring it back and i may actually play reach again.

You played yesterday and the ZB playlist has been gone longer then two days.

Welcome to Waypoint.

Zero bloom with default movement is stupid. I’d rather play with vanilla bloom than that.

> > What exactly was ZB Slayer? I thought it was a demo version of TU so I never played it.
>
> ZB Slayer: A TU gametype that has no bloom on weapons like the Needle Rifle, DMR, and Magnum.
>
>
> ZB is still in the game in the MLG playlist and it shows up in the Super Slayer playlist but not very often.

See, but I like the ZB slayer playlist because of the AA, and the Zero Bloom. Rather than one or the other.

> seriously! why did this even leave… mlg in halo reach is filled with a bunch of tryhards that are ruining halo even more than the casuals that have never played previous games.
>
> bring it back and i may actually play reach again.

Sir, MLG is a perfectly good playlist. ZB is slayer plus MLG, which is why i played it.

Please leave the attacks on MLG out.

> Zero bloom with default movement is stupid. I’d rather play with vanilla bloom than that.

I have to disagree with you, but thats my opinion.

I don’t think that 343 was thinking straight when they removed ZB.

The title update did nothing but improve the game, especially ZB. And now they fixed what wasn’t broken by removing 1 playlist out of nearly 20 (a VERY IMPORTANT one) without any good reason.

ZB wasn’t popular? Then remove more playlists than just this one, being a truly unique and fluid gameplay experience (this and MLG). We don’t need 20 playlists that average 1500 people each.

ZB was too popular? Then make some of the other playlists ZB. For those who love ZB, they’ll want to play Reach more if they have more ZB options. Give the community what they want, not take it away.

Think for once, 343.

> I don’t think that 343 was thinking straight when they removed ZB.
>
> The title update did nothing but improve the game, especially ZB. And now they fixed what wasn’t broken by removing 1 playlist out of nearly 20 (a VERY IMPORTANT one) without any good reason.
>
> ZB wasn’t popular? Then remove more playlists than just this one, being a truly unique and fluid gameplay experience (this and MLG). We don’t need 20 playlists that average 1500 people each.
>
> ZB was too popular? Then make some of the other playlists ZB. For those who love ZB, they’ll want to play Reach more if they have more ZB options. Give the community what they want, not take it away.
>
> Think for once, 343.

While i agree with you, they probably have a lot to worry about, and seeing as it was likely the playlist with the lowest population (besides their own super slayer) I am fairly certian they moved it for that reason.

However i agree. It was the one playlist in the whole of the game that Allowed for no bloom, and armor abilities. It was the one playlsit that wasnt just a spinoff of another playlist. They wanted to boost their own playlist of super slayer, so they moved ZB slayer there and gave it a 25000 credit jackpot that weekend.

Anyway, ZB slayer actually offered new gameplay. It combined MLG (whcih is fun) with slayer (Also fun due to weapons and AA). It was the only playlist to do that, now without it, those who liked it are left in the dark. We are either forced to play MLG or super slayer for our ZB.

And in all honesty, if i wanted to play SS, i would.

Please 343i, It was actually a great playlist.

Silent

I would like to see ZB playlist come back.

> > I though ZB had around 400-500 and Super had around 1,000-1,200.
>
> ZB playlist never had that much players because it was niche and near the bottom of the playlist selection :confused:
>
> Super Slayer is no where near TS but it holds enough to people to find a match. Unlike a certain DLC playlist…

Squad DLC is freakin’ awesome, but there only ever seem to be around 100 people on, so 10 min. wait per match…

> I thought ZB had around 400-500 and Super had around 1,000-1,200.

Super has around 500-700 because ZB moved in with it.