Bring back Weeklys/Dailys Challenges

I love that they brought a daily win bonus… that’s great and gives me a reason to play, but please PLEASE bring back actual Weekly and Daily Challenges. Even if it’s only for Warzone. I understand the lack of Challenges in the Arena because you would have people trying to get x kills with y weapon instead of focusing on the game at hand, but please bring back Challenges. This will add to what REQs people call in and give us more of a reason to try new weapons and such. (Yes, yes, I know they have commendations… but what about the people who finished all the commendations, or those (like me) who will never get all of the commendations and therefore don’t really care about them… but something that can be achieved in a day or week… small goals… am I right!?

Let me hear some feedback

here is some feedback

but yes weekly and monthly objectives would be nice esp since the SR exp cap is LOADS higher than it was in H4

“We 'aint Bungie, get over it” -343i

> 2533275010968401;2:
> here is some feedback
>
> but yes weekly and monthly objectives would be nice esp since the SR exp cap is LOADS higher than it was in H4

LAWL!

agreed. I enjoy varied rewards and reasons to get out of my comfort zone or even use that tank req on an unwinnable game, if it means I get my 10 tank kills for the day and an extra 1000 rp.

> 2533274913126156;3:
> “We 'aint Bungie, get over it” -343i

But 343, halo 4 had it.

Second

I would love to see the weeklys hell lets get a monthlys that give a ton of req or xp

I doubt they will give REQ points, but they can do it and reward a huge XP bonus for a weekly challenge.

I would like to see it back.

I’d love it. I still log into Reach occasionally just to do challenges.

They add a lot of replayability to multiplayer…heck im even enjoying Battlefront since they added it.

Yeah, the daily wins are nice but I want something to WORK TOWARDS you know? Besides commendations
More REQ points would be nice too…

This would be a great way to bring players back every week. 343 wants to keep players coming back to their game, and this would be a great way to do that. And I have a feeling that player count will spike when infection comes back.

I haven’t played any of Halo 5 for over a month. I lost some interest in the game. Daily and weekly challenges will definitely make me play again.