Bring Back Veto!

I miss the game veto option! It kept the variety with the option to skip a game type nobody enjoyed or repeating matches. I don’t want voting back, then I literally play the same matches over and over. Veto is the way to go!

If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way

I second this… or hell, like every other modern shooter you’re changing the gameplay to try to compete with…, BRING BACK VOTING!!

Getting to choose between a few maps was pretty nice.

> 2533274833656619;2:
> If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way

they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!

Nah. I like this. Just put me in a game and I’ll play it. No waiting and a (theoretically) more varied map experience.

> 2533274806844209;5:
> > 2533274833656619;2:
> > If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way
>
>
> they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!

People dont care about quit bans. Its the same reason they dont show the other players in the lobby. They dont want quiters before the game. Did you play MCC and watch how people would quit if they saw you had a high rank. I am a 50 in MCC and people would quit instantly when they saw me. Im happier this way. And im sure a lot of other good players can agree with me

I third this!!

> 2533274833656619;7:
> > 2533274806844209;5:
> > > 2533274833656619;2:
> > > If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way
> >
> >
> > they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!
>
>
> People dont care about quit bans. Its the same reason they dont show the other players in the lobby. They dont want quiters before the game. Did you play MCC and watch how people would quit if they saw you had a high rank. I am a 50 in MCC and people would quit instantly when they saw me. Im happier this way. And im sure a lot of other good players can agree with me

I did play MCC, they also just added the enhanced quit bans like a month ago. My matches became a lot more consistent after that. I’d still prefer variety and not really worry about quitters. I usually have friends on to play on a team too.

> 2533274806844209;9:
> > 2533274833656619;7:
> > > 2533274806844209;5:
> > > > 2533274833656619;2:
> > > > If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way
> > >
> > >
> > > they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!
> >
> >
> > People dont care about quit bans. Its the same reason they dont show the other players in the lobby. They dont want quiters before the game. Did you play MCC and watch how people would quit if they saw you had a high rank. I am a 50 in MCC and people would quit instantly when they saw me. Im happier this way. And im sure a lot of other good players can agree with me
>
>
> I did play MCC, they also just added the enhanced quit bans like a month ago. My matches became a lot more consistent after that. I’d still prefer variety and not really worry about quitters. I usually have friends on to play on a team too.

Well this feature is to prevent other players from ruining your experience. If you didnt have a team its not that fun to play with a man or two down.

+1, would be nice to at least veto a map, we don’t need multiple choices. I would veto every Orion and Regret gametype that shows up.

> 2533274833656619;10:
> > 2533274806844209;9:
> > > 2533274833656619;7:
> > > > 2533274806844209;5:
> > > > > 2533274833656619;2:
> > > > > If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!
> > >
> > >
> > > People dont care about quit bans. Its the same reason they dont show the other players in the lobby. They dont want quiters before the game. Did you play MCC and watch how people would quit if they saw you had a high rank. I am a 50 in MCC and people would quit instantly when they saw me. Im happier this way. And im sure a lot of other good players can agree with me
> >
> >
> > I did play MCC, they also just added the enhanced quit bans like a month ago. My matches became a lot more consistent after that. I’d still prefer variety and not really worry about quitters. I usually have friends on to play on a team too.
>
>
> Well this feature is to prevent other players from ruining your experience. If you didnt have a team its not that fun to play with a man or two down.

I know where you’re coming from and I’ve been there, but veto would not be as bad as map voting. Veto would just give you a chance at not playing the exact same match again. Veto just lets majority of players say no to a gametype. Not vote on one and then be disappointed when you were out voted and playing a game you dont want to. It’s still random, its still preselected. It just lets the majority say no.

> 2533274806844209;12:
> > 2533274833656619;10:
> > > 2533274806844209;9:
> > > > 2533274833656619;7:
> > > > > 2533274806844209;5:
> > > > > > 2533274833656619;2:
> > > > > > If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > they have quit bans in place for that, and veto is the system e have now but with the option to view skipping a repeat match!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > People dont care about quit bans. Its the same reason they dont show the other players in the lobby. They dont want quiters before the game. Did you play MCC and watch how people would quit if they saw you had a high rank. I am a 50 in MCC and people would quit instantly when they saw me. Im happier this way. And im sure a lot of other good players can agree with me
> > >
> > >
> > > I did play MCC, they also just added the enhanced quit bans like a month ago. My matches became a lot more consistent after that. I’d still prefer variety and not really worry about quitters. I usually have friends on to play on a team too.
> >
> >
> > Well this feature is to prevent other players from ruining your experience. If you didnt have a team its not that fun to play with a man or two down.
>
>
> I know where you’re coming from and I’ve been there, but veto would not be as bad as map voting. Veto would just give you a chance at not playing the exact same match again. Veto just lets majority of players say no to a gametype. Not vote on one and then be disappointed when you were out voted and playing a game you dont want to. It’s still random, its still preselected. It just lets the majority say no.

Veto to random map then I agree with this

Yes bring back veto! Not voting. I’ve played the same 2 maps over and over. Would love to be able to veto them out for a while

Yes! Please bring back veto - not voting!

I want the veto system back because I’m tired of playing 2v4

Exactly. No voting, just veto!

> 2533274837186882;6:
> Nah. I like this. Just put me in a game and I’ll play it. No waiting and a (theoretically) more varied map experience.

I agree this is exactly how it used to be in Halo 2. No voting no veto. You play the map and mode that is selected. Hopefully it stays like this.

> 2787272447958470;18:
> > 2533274837186882;6:
> > Nah. I like this. Just put me in a game and I’ll play it. No waiting and a (theoretically) more varied map experience.
>
>
> I agree this is exactly how it used to be in Halo 2. No voting no veto. You play the map and mode that is selected. Hopefully it stays like this.

this worked good in halo 2 when we had more maps at launch. Right now Im always playing regret.

> 2533274833656619;2:
> If people dont like the options then they quit. I prefer it this way

Well yeah, if you’re not going to have fun, then quit. Why waste your time?