Bring back Veto PLEASE

This seriously needs to be brought back… That way, we’ll never have to see Darkstar again in Warzone.

Seriously, why Veto was removed is beyond me.

After playing the same map for months (Valhalla) I’m glad they removed it… But this is just my opinion…
Btw I’ll take Apex 7 over Darkstar any day.

Don’t want to be forced to play the same maps over and over again, which is why I don’t support veto or voting.

> 2535415425658912;2:
> After playing the same map for months (Valhalla) I’m glad they removed it… But this is just my opinion…
> Btw I’ll take Apex 7 over Darkstar any day.

I got the two mixed up, my bad. Yes, Darkstar is the map that I cannot stand, and I’m sorry for my ignorance. I’ll edit the OP lol

@Matador-

While I can understand your view point on it. I’d rather play the same map and enjoy it, than play a terrible map that completely drains me and forces me to take a break.

I was for the veto system when it was first introduced years, years ago. Then I realized I don’t like playing the same gametype and map all the time. The system that is in place works for me tbh.

> 2533274871590643;5:
> I was for the veto system when it was first introduced years, years ago. Then I realized I don’t like playing the same gametype and map all the time. The system that is in place works for me tbh.

But the Veto only worked for one vote. You never got to choose what you got. I hate the “March on Stormbreak” map, I wish they would just take it out already.

Adding a veto wouldn’t really have any noticeable impact on what maps get picked in the search. You still will end up playing matches on maps/gametypes you don’t particularly enjoy. You never really get to choose the map you prefer to play, vetoing and voting just gave the illusion that voting/vetoing dramatically alters the maps you play, when in reality it doesn’t. At least with the current system, there’s no one to blame for the game selection, just RNG.

Oh my god yes, then maybe i can vote for CTF or strongholds and I won’t have to constantly do slayer in big team.

> 2533274993972099;8:
> Oh my god yes, then maybe i can vote for CTF or strongholds and I won’t have to constantly do slayer in big team.

He’s not talking about voting, where you choose which map to play on (Voting is TERRIBLE in the first place, nothing but Uncaged and Haven in REACH and 4)!

Vetoing is where you downvote the first choice available. If you don’t like Riptide, veto it. Then the second option will be one you play on.

> 2533274815395829;1:
> This seriously needs to be brought back… That way, we’ll never have to see Darkstar again in Warzone.
>
> Seriously, why Veto was removed is beyond me.

I support you…

They either need this or a voting system

> 2533274969813084;11:
> They either need this or a voting system

Veto, yes. Voting, God NO!

> 2533274809541057;12:
> > 2533274969813084;11:
> > They either need this or a voting system
>
>
> Veto, yes. Voting, God NO!

I’d honestly be okay with either, anything other than being given Rig Slayer to me by the hand of Josh Holmes… I mean, from the hand of God.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Don’t want to be forced to play the same maps over and over again, which is why I don’t support veto or voting.

What? Not being able to veto is exactly why I’ll get antifreeze or the rig 3 or 4 times in a row lol

A man could only dream to never have to play on ARC again or have to play another game of Big Team slayer.

Veto would be a real incentive to put new maps in the game and they could actually see how many times a map got veto’d as well as user feedback on the map and why the map isn’t liked…maybe even a heat signature like bungie had on bnet for halo 2…

The only thing that will change is that instead of being mad at 343 for the same maps, you will be mad at the community for the same maps

> 2533274868062286;17:
> The only thing that will change is that instead of being mad at 343 for the same maps, you will be mad at the community for the same maps

You don’t know pain until you’ve played three games of Big Team Slayer in a row on District.

> 2533274895508405;18:
> > 2533274868062286;17:
> > The only thing that will change is that instead of being mad at 343 for the same maps, you will be mad at the community for the same maps
>
>
> You don’t know pain until you’ve played three games of Big Team Slayer in a row on District.

You don’t know the pains of halo 3. Valhalla CTF every single BTB

> 2533274815395829;1:
> This seriously needs to be brought back… That way, we’ll never have to see Darkstar again in Warzone.
>
> Seriously, why Veto was removed is beyond me.

It was removed because only noobs want to play the same two maps every time.

Also Darkstar craps all over Apex 7