BRING BACK TYRANT, RIPTIDE, OVERGROWTH AND MOLTEN

I wish they would bring back these original 4 maps back to the Ranked Team Slayer playlist! Molten, Tyrant, Riptide and Overgrowth. They are such great maps! All I play is the Team Slayer so I wish they would bring them back on. They are better than the forge maps they added on but I’m not saying get rid of those. Let’s have them all!!

I second the motion!!

I third the motion.

I disagree, they were removed for a reason.

> 2533275001522797;4:
> I disagree, they were removed for a reason.

Why were they removed?

The overall sentiment is that we miss the ones we can’t play.

I agree. Riptide and tyrant were fun maps in slayer.

Oh god those maps playstyle is like Ordering a pie finding it has no filling, so glad they were removed

> 2702829954948591;5:
> > 2533275001522797;4:
> > I disagree, they were removed for a reason.
>
> Why were they removed?
>
> The overall sentiment is that we miss the ones we can’t play.

First of all there were people like this who wanted community maps. Then people always complained about these maps. People didn’t like these maps at all.The following links are just a few threads I found about people hating on these maps. I am glad these are gone personally, if you miss them that much you can play customs.

> 2533275001522797;8:
> People didn’t like these maps at all.The following links are just a few threads I found about people hating on these maps.

I’m not sure if you read through those threads or not, but almost all the replies in the first link liked Overgrowth and the poll was in favor of not removing it and most of the replies in the second link liked Riptide.

> 2727626560040591;9:
> > 2533275001522797;8:
> > People didn’t like these maps at all.The following links are just a few threads I found about people hating on these maps.
>
> I’m not sure if you read through those threads or not, but almost all the replies in the first link liked Overgrowth and the poll was in favor of not removing it and most of the replies in the second link liked Riptide.

If the poll was made some people wanted it out.

They need to bring back Orion II for team slayer as well. That was a fun one also! All of the maps are fun I don’t get why people say some maps suck. I miss those maps for one reason is the forge maps have worse graphics. A reason I play this game is for the amazing work they put into the maps for all of the Halo games. A few of the forge maps feel like I’m playing a PS2 from 2004. I like the stuff done in the studio better but I love Echelon! That map is so fun!

> 2675352635799625;2:
> I second the motion!!

Wont to see for default map

> 2533275001522797;8:
> > 2702829954948591;5:
> > > 2533275001522797;4:
> > > I disagree, they were removed for a reason.
> >
> > Why were they removed?
> >
> > The overall sentiment is that we miss the ones we can’t play.
>
> First of all there were people like this who wanted community maps. Then people always complained about these maps. People didn’t like these maps at all.The following links are just a few threads I found about people hating on these maps. I am glad these are gone personally, if you miss them that much you can play customs.

Or they can make posts like this to bring it back. I guess the problem with listening to a small portion that plays the game eh?

I love Tyrant, so many fun jumps and tactics

I would definitely like to see those 4 maps make a return. I would certainly take them over Russet or Fissure.

I fifth that motion I want them all

Riptide was always my favorite map. I was really disappointed when it got removed. At this point I just want more variety in team slayer.

Yes, yes, yes…bring all the original maps back.

I’ve come back to Halo multiplayer recently and it is so stale playing on the same crap rotation. Just put all the maps back in.

Might help with enduring the lag.

I would like to see not only all of the developer 4v4 arena maps made available within the Team Slayer playlist, but all of the 4v4 community maps that made it into matchmaking with the Slayer mode. Even bring back the Ghost in the Shell contest maps.

White Cell, Fissure and Pegasus II have become boring to me and they are in the rotation like 50% of the time. I wish they would clean the graphics up on the forge maps so you can’t see through the walls when you spin your joystick after you’ve died. Sometimes when you die your guy’s arm or leg will be poking through the wall and floor. With the original maps you don’t have these types of glitches.