Bring Back TU Zero Bloom playlist

Bring back TU ZB playlist, why did it even get taken out in the first place.
I feel like Halo keeps losing players and fans because of this bloom.
Stop messing up the game for us and bring back the TU ZB playlist.
I know MLG still runs ZB but you need a team of 4 everytime to win any games…

I’d have to agree. Cramming it into Super Slayer makes everyone upset. People who play Super Slayer probably don’t want to play ZB, and people who play ZB probably don’t want to play Super Slayer. Who cares about the low population ZB had? They could have taken out Squad DLC or one of the Firefight playlists if they want to take out a low-population playlist.

I think Halo is losing players because of unbalanced gametype and the lack of variety in gametypes and playlists.

The numbers were just never there to justify it.

If people liked ZB, they would have played it and thats the bottom line.

> The numbers were just never there to justify it.
>
> If people liked ZB, they would have played it and thats the bottom line.

They did play it, during the beta. Many players did try it out. But the people who didn’t like it left, and the people who did stayed (about 1/10 of that size).

Which justifies my reasoning for creating new gametypes, maps and playlists regularly.

It was fun from time to time / although I would like to see lots more in Team Slayer / objective and I think that’s just what 343i did …

I agree, there was no reason to remove it. Even though I rarely played it, I feel that it should have been kept in.

It is in Super Slayer if you are wanting to play it, the ZB Playlist won’t be coming back.

> It is in Super Slayer if you are wanting to play it, the ZB Playlist won’t be coming back.

But what if it does come back…

> > It is in Super Slayer if you are wanting to play it, the ZB Playlist won’t be coming back.
>
> But what if it does come back…

It won’t. If they were planning on bringing back a playlist because people were complaining, it would be Squad Slayer, not Zero Bloom. It rarely had more than 500 people playing, so they removed it.

I’ll sort of miss it. It is almost like MLG Junior. I don’t get it enough in Super Slayer. I’m not ready to play MLG because I always get pared up with bad teammates which causes me to play bad myself. It is highly annoying but after getting used to Zero Bloom, even 85% bloom seems like such garbage.

Guess I’ll be playing MLG regularly now.

Only reason I played it was so I could spam fest people head’s with DMR and get 15-20 kills a game nice ‘n’ easy.