Bring Back The Vidmaster Challenges

They where soo fun and you can unlock cool armour. Hope they have some of those achievements in Halo 4. And I don’t want these to be easy if they add them. I want some extreme challenges that only the most skilled players can get. And does anyone else think that people that have 100% halo gamer score for all the halo games get a really good set of unique armour so you stand out. Because I got 100% in all Halo games and Believe others like me would like to get a sweet reward for our Halo gamer score.

Thoughts? Comments? Likes?

Vidmasters seemed to be Bungie’s thing. maybe do something different

That’s not too bad of an idea, I just don’t want another achievement like the Vidmaster Endure one. That one was a stinken’ nightmare.

Totally support this. Loved the Vidmasters. Felt so accomplished once I got them all completed, and it was awesome to have unlockables and achievements attached to them.

> That’s not too bad of an idea, I just don’t want another achievement like the Vidmaster Endure one. That one was a stinken’ nightmare.

Yea, that one was a pain but it was fun and you get a lot of satisfaction out of them when you pull them off. And firefight is not going to be in Halo 4.

Yeah good idea :slight_smile:

> > That’s not too bad of an idea, I just don’t want another achievement like the Vidmaster Endure one. That one was a stinken’ nightmare.
>
> Yea, that one was a pain but it was fun and you get a lot of satisfaction out of them when you pull them off. And firefight is not going to be in Halo 4.

I totally agree…

I don’t think they could be called Vidmasters because Vidmaster was something back from Marathon. But challenging achievements like them would be awesome I finsihed all of the vidmasters in odst in 4 days but now everyone has recon :confused:

I love this idea (maybe not call them Vidmaster achievements, but I see what you mean).
The one thing I didn’t enjoy about them, however, were multiplayer Vidmasters.
Multiplayer is too variable for important achievements like the Vidmasters, in my opinion. Maybe, as difficult as it would be, if 343i came up with some Vidmaster-esk achievements to unlock some armor that were based in Campaign and Spartan Ops, that would be a bit more enjoyable to me.

Achievements that are actual achievements? Yes please.

> Vidmasters seemed to be Bungie’s thing. maybe do something different

this. but i do agree it was pretty cool. its 343’s game and i hope they run with crazy out of the box ideas