Bring back the spectre

Does anybody remember that badass covenant warthog? No? Yes? It was the spectre and man I really do miss riding on that thing from halo 2. For the next update, I want to see the return of the spectre and maybe the chopper. Also, another Promethean vehicle could do. But mostly I think the spectre should return.

Well… we do have many Warthog variants already and the role of Covenant-style Warthog is already fulfilled by the Sword Needler Hog, and the Wraith is kind of like the mainline Covenant levitating vehicle of the game already. This leaves all of the Spectre’s main roles already filled up so… yeah.

If they really wanted to bring back a classic vehicle like the Spectre, I think that the Brute Prowler would be a much better candidate since there are no Brute vehicles in the game yet.

What would be be a fresh addition would also be either the Chopper or a new Promethean vehicle, like you’ve mentioned.

> 2535405380102010;2:
> Well… we do have many Warthog variants already and the role of Covenant-style Warthog is already fulfilled by the Sword Needler Hog, and the Wraith is kind of like the mainline Covenant levitating vehicle of the game already. This leaves all of the Spectre’s main roles already filled up so… yeah.
>
> If they really wanted to bring back a classic vehicle like the Spectre, I think that the Brute Prowler would be a much better candidate since there are no Brute vehicles in the game yet.
>
> What would be be a fresh addition would also be either the Chopper or a new Promethean vehicle, like you’ve mentioned.

I agree on brute prowler too, why not both actually and the chopper and a new Promethean vehicle. If only you could use these vehicles in the campaign though :frowning:

They should just bring the Revanent back. It was far more powerful and far more fun to use.

> 2535417176108194;4:
> They should just bring the Revanent back. It was far more powerful and far more fun to use.

I never had the chance to play halo reach but, I have seen how damn powerful that thing is. Lets bring that back too.

yes. Revenant was fun too

Ya having the Spectre back would be pretty cool. *cough *cough

Revenant FTW!!

I want a Halo game where every vehicle is present. Pure harmony.

> 2535439155150378;1:
> Does anybody remember that badass covenant warthog? No? Yes? It was the spectre and man I really do miss riding on that thing from halo 2. For the next update, I want to see the return of the spectre and maybe the chopper. Also, another Promethean vehicle could do. But mostly I think the spectre should return.

I had an idea for an update, it could add brute weapons and vehicle, the revenant, specter, focus rifle, and concussion rifle. (and plasma launcher.) Kind of a classic stuff update. (Maybe a halo: Reach assault rifle).

> 2535464087934555;10:
> > 2535439155150378;1:
> > Does anybody remember that badass covenant warthog? No? Yes? It was the spectre and man I really do miss riding on that thing from halo 2. For the next update, I want to see the return of the spectre and maybe the chopper. Also, another Promethean vehicle could do. But mostly I think the spectre should return.
>
> I had an idea for an update, it could add brute weapons and vehicle, the revenant, specter, focus rifle, and concussion rifle. (and plasma launcher.) Kind of a classic stuff update. (Maybe a halo: Reach assault rifle).

C’mon everyone lets suggest more ideas.

> 2535439155150378;11:
> > 2535464087934555;10:
> > > 2535439155150378;1:
> > > Does anybody remember that badass covenant warthog? No? Yes? It was the spectre and man I really do miss riding on that thing from halo 2. For the next update, I want to see the return of the spectre and maybe the chopper. Also, another Promethean vehicle could do. But mostly I think the spectre should return.
> >
> > I had an idea for an update, it could add brute weapons and vehicle, the revenant, specter, focus rifle, and concussion rifle. (and plasma launcher.) Kind of a classic stuff update. (Maybe a halo: Reach assault rifle).
>
> C’mon everyone lets suggest more ideas.

okay, needle rifle, and brute warzone enemies.

> 2535464087934555;12:
> > 2535439155150378;11:
> > > 2535464087934555;10:
> > > > 2535439155150378;1:
> > > > Does anybody remember that badass covenant warthog? No? Yes? It was the spectre and man I really do miss riding on that thing from halo 2. For the next update, I want to see the return of the spectre and maybe the chopper. Also, another Promethean vehicle could do. But mostly I think the spectre should return.
> > >
> > > I had an idea for an update, it could add brute weapons and vehicle, the revenant, specter, focus rifle, and concussion rifle. (and plasma launcher.) Kind of a classic stuff update. (Maybe a halo: Reach assault rifle).
> >
> > C’mon everyone lets suggest more ideas.
>
> okay, needle rifle, and brute warzone enemies.

Well blood suban is kind of needle rifle and the brute ai’s may not happen. But it better in halo 6.

> 2535405380102010;2:
> Well… we do have many Warthog variants already and the role of Covenant-style Warthog is already fulfilled by the Sword Needler Hog, and the Wraith is kind of like the mainline Covenant levitating vehicle of the game already. This leaves all of the Spectre’s main roles already filled up so… yeah.
>
> If they really wanted to bring back a classic vehicle like the Spectre, I think that the Brute Prowler would be a much better candidate since there are no Brute vehicles in the game yet.
>
> What would be be a fresh addition would also be either the Chopper or a new Promethean vehicle, like you’ve mentioned.

They could make the spectre super powerful against players with fast non-hitscan plasma bolts, but weak against vehicles unless hitting weak points, whereas the brute prowler can be much more effective against vehicles with slower bolts, the slower bolts making it a little harder to hit players. the warthog does fit most roles but it’s kinda boring to use and look at now, something new to look at would be nice.

i would love to see the spectre and the reverent make a return, loved driving those. If i remember correctly 343 said H5 we would see the return of every vehicle and be able to drive them in matchmaking. I was looking forward to CTF matches with elephants again

> 2533274842298668;15:
> i would love to see the spectre and the reverent make a return, loved driving those. If i remember correctly 343 said H5 we would see the return of every vehicle and be able to drive them in matchmaking. I was looking forward to CTF matches with elephants again

Well I agree that the Revenant was awesome and I would be happy if they brought it back, but the newer Wraith is kinda too similar to it, like the way it’s slimmer than the older wraiths, more mobile, and fires lighter but faster mortar rounds.

> 2535405380102010;2:
>
>

Ya, I think a Promethean vehicle would be better, maybe it could shoot a Halo 4 suppressor with more range.

I’ve been wanting that too . The last that that we got a warthog equivalent for the covenant was in halo 3 with the prowler . Or at least , they should bring back the revenant . Apparently , they wanted to back when they were making halo 4 , but it was cut .

Going to lock in favor of this recent thread
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/spectre-in-halo-5/e5e393f5-dc9d-4597-bbb9-1f9db3de2acd/posts