Bring back the propipe!

Grenade launcher was one of the few good things about Reach

Agreed. It was a power weapon that had a learning curve, which is a rare thing indeed.

that weapon might be my favorite mechanic-wise. that delayed detonation when you release the trigger

It would love that or the remote detonator back. It was actually really fun to use in infection.

I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.

Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;5:
> I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.
>
> Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:

Attaching the grenade to weapons and the Oddball is fun.

> 2582197822075686;6:
> > 2533274796457055;5:
> > I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.
> >
> > Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Attaching the grenade to weapons and the Oddball is fun.

The weapons, NO. Remember the time you betrayed me because you randomly got the sticky det stuck to the binary on my back and got booted because I was next to randoms??

The Oddball though…yes. :smiley:

> 2533274796457055;7:
> > 2582197822075686;6:
> > > 2533274796457055;5:
> > > I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.
> > >
> > > Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Attaching the grenade to weapons and the Oddball is fun.
>
>
> The weapons, NO. Remember the time you betrayed me because you randomly got the sticky det stuck to the binary on my back and got booted because I was next to randoms??
>
> The Oddball though…yes. :smiley:

Paul is the worst. That’s also hysterical.

I miss both those weapons. So great at setting traps.

> 2533274807773315;8:
> > 2533274796457055;7:
> > > 2582197822075686;6:
> > > > 2533274796457055;5:
> > > > I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.
> > > >
> > > > Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > > Attaching the grenade to weapons and the Oddball is fun.
> >
> >
> > The weapons, NO. Remember the time you betrayed me because you randomly got the sticky det stuck to the binary on my back and got booted because I was next to randoms??
> >
> > The Oddball though…yes. :smiley:
>
>
> Paul is the worst. That’s also hysterical.
>
> I miss both those weapons. So great at setting traps.

I mean, I laughed my -Yoink- off but one of the randoms kicked him. It absolutely was hilarious.

But yeah. Sticking a weapon with the sticky det would cause it to instantly explode. -_-

Pro pipe and the noob tube, never forget.

> 2533274796457055;5:
> I’d love to see both it and the sticky det come back.
>
> Sticky det is fun to use as a trap. :slight_smile:

I used to stick it to the seat of a ghost.

I miss that propipe dearly. Although that Ultra-Rare Hydra fires EMP rockets which should be fun as hell against marauding banshees and ghosts. I don’t want to use my own though.

I’d love to see the grenade launcher come back. With the SPNKR and the rocket hog that opens up my favorite game type in multi-team again. I would always go in with some friends and I’d call dibs on the passenger seat since I was the best with the EMP effect and I’d freeze the enemies to either hit them with rockets or have our turret gunner shoot them.

On a side note. This is the most monitor comments I have ever seen in one thread.

Bring back the Grenade Launcher from Reach, and i’ll be happy…maybe the concussion rifle also from Reach, so much stuff from the older Halos that needs to be in 5.

That’d be fun to see

Remember the Hot Potato gametype from Reach? Yeaaaaahhhhh boooooooiiiiiiiii

> 2533274812650916;2:
> Agreed. It was a power weapon that had a learning curve, which is a rare thing indeed.

very strategic, too…and would probably be better than the H5 Plasma Pistol variants… x.x

> 2533274793461296;17:
> > 2533274812650916;2:
> > Agreed. It was a power weapon that had a learning curve, which is a rare thing indeed.
>
>
> very strategic, too…and would probably be better than the H5 Plasma Pistol variants… x.x

The H5 plasma pistol is amazing though.

It is really odd to see all of the monitors posting. I like to skim thru the posts and look for snickerdoodles post. Misery normally follows. With a closed post. good to see they are humans and not just banhammer robot’s

Yes, the grenade launcher was one of the last weapons introduced that was new and unique at the same time.