Bring back the Halo CE Overshield and Camo!

It looked the best! The triangular prism for camo was the best design out of all the halo games. Also the cube overshield was cool too. It gave each a unique design to it. I remember playing battle creek and finding the camo by the river and saying “How cool!”

Halo 3’s, Reach’s, and 4’s are boring. They are the same. Halo CE’s and 2’s were the coolest. But I liked CE’s design more.

Yeah, Halo 4 didn’t even have map these place on the maps/( That didn’t coem from a random, initial, or personal ordinance)

I still like using my active camo as an AA but I wouldn’t mind going back to the way it was for CE. Same for the overshield, I like the cube also.

Beaver Creek with Shotgun Slayer. Oh boy, that was intense.

> Yeah, Halo 4 didn’t even have map these place on the maps/( That didn’t coem from a random, initial, or personal ordinance)

Yeah, sadly.

> It looked the best! The triangular prism for camo was the best design out of all the halo games. Also the cube overshield was cool too. It gave each a unique design to it. I remember playing battle creek and finding the camo by the river and saying “How cool!”
>
> Halo 3’s, Reach’s, and 4’s are boring. They are the same. Halo CE’s and 2’s were the coolest. But I liked CE’s design more.

-Yoink- yes, this needs re-implemented.

Yep I agree OP :slight_smile:

Im glad many people agree with me :slight_smile:

I actually forgot about the different design.

Id love them to return to map pick ups with the original cube/triangular design as opposed to a colored stick/ball.

> I actually forgot about the different design.
>
> Id love them to return to map pick ups with the original cube/triangular design as opposed to a colored stick/ball.

Yep, The Ball and Tube is a boring concept. But the cube/triangular design was amazing.