Bring back the halo 2 elites!!!!

Okay, maybe its just me, but I miss the old halo 2 elites. I mean, they were bad motherF***ERS!!! I was sooooo dissapointed with the changes bungie made to the elites in halo reach. This is because instead of making them badass dinosaur/landsharks (lol), they turned them into nasty looking monsters. They don’t even seem like elites anymore. Its like they took out all the qualities that made them seem so cool, and like awesome samuria aliens. In my opinion, without the good original blargasaurus-rex, halo reach lost its ummmm…haloness? Anyone agree?

Halo 2 elites but with the crazy jumps of halo 1 elites!

> Okay, maybe its just me, but I miss the old halo 2 elites. I mean, they were bad motherF***ERS!!! I was sooooo dissapointed with the changes bungie made to the elites in halo reach. This is because instead of making them Yoink! dinosaur/landsharks (lol), they turned them into nasty looking monsters. They don’t even seem like elites anymore. Its like they took out all the qualities that made them seem so cool, and like awesome samuria aliens. In my opinion, without the good original blargasaurus-rex, halo reach lost its ummmm…haloness? Anyone agree?

I personally like the elites more in Reach then 2.
Reasons
1: They didn’t talk english so it had more of an unknown effect to what they were gonna do.
2: They looked awesome to me. (the new types of armour ect.)
3: They didn’t take any -Yoink- from nobody.
4:Did you see the way they killed noble 6 and the shoddy sniperer?lol
So no I don’t agree
P.S. I kinda hope we don’t see any of the old covenant members in 4.

okay wow it replaced Bad*ss with yoink? wooowwwwwwww haha but no reach elites are too monsterlike for me, cuz I like it when they seemed more…Covv…eenneenntt…yyy??? no i dont know why i just liked everthing about the old elites better.

> okay wow it replaced Bad*ss with yoink? wooowwwwwwww haha but no reach elites are too monsterlike for me, cuz I like it when they seemed more…Covv…eenneenntt…yyy??? no i dont know why i just liked everthing about the old elites better.

Thats cool :slight_smile: we all have are opioions.

I agree.

I like the reach;s elites armor and torso, but no their legs and head.

Make it have halo 2 style legs, reach body, and 3 head.

ummmm…Hell yes? haha

> > Okay, maybe its just me, but I miss the old halo 2 elites. I mean, they were bad motherF***ERS!!! I was sooooo dissapointed with the changes bungie made to the elites in halo reach. This is because instead of making them Yoink! dinosaur/landsharks (lol), they turned them into nasty looking monsters. They don’t even seem like elites anymore. Its like they took out all the qualities that made them seem so cool, and like awesome samuria aliens. In my opinion, without the good original blargasaurus-rex, halo reach lost its ummmm…haloness? Anyone agree?
>
> I personally like the elites more in Reach then 2.
> Reasons
> 1: They didn’t talk english so it had more of an unknown effect to what they were gonna do.
> 2: They looked awesome to me. (the new types of armour ect.)
> 3: They didn’t take any Yoink! from nobody.
> 4:Did you see the way they killed noble 6 and the shoddy sniperer?lol
> So no I don’t agree
> P.S. I kinda hope we don’t see any of the old covenant members in 4.

Although when they say something sounding like A-woo-moo-koo, it means they’re throwing a grenade. Even Grunts and Brutes say it.