Bring back the Dual-wield!

One of my favorite thing’s about playing halo 3 was that you could in fact dual wield weapon’s.
I don’t know about you guy’s but every now and then I put the disc in because of that sole factor,
And a lot of other’s do too.

Another idea is Actually being able to break body part’s( falling or getting pummeled ),
Your arm being broken would cause you to not throw grenade’s as well, and your leg broken
would cause you to limp. Also i think that 343 should work on more assassination animation’s
For instance snapping someone’s neck.

These are just idea’s and if you agree state so when posting, kthx.

If these are the “changes” you’d like to see, you should probably stop playing Halo all-together. Sounds like Halo isn’t the game for you.

> Another idea is Actually being able to break body part’s( falling or getting pummeled ),
> Your arm being broken would cause you to not throw grenade’s as well, and your leg broken
> would cause you to limp. Also i think that 343 should work on more assassination animation’s
> For instance snapping someone’s neck.
>
> These are just idea’s and if you agree state so when posting, kthx.

Erm, I don’t know that just doesn’t sound like it would be fun to play at all, that sounds more like military simulator than Arcade Halo, sorry.

taking out dual-wielding was the only good thing bungie did with reach!

no dual-wielding for Halo 4 !

> taking out dual-wielding was the only good thing bungie did with reach!
>
> no dual-wielding for Halo 4 !

Why? it wasn’t overpowered, if anything it was just there for lulz which is why it was cool in my opinion, Dual magnums in H3 was gangsta too.

If you want stuff like that play America’s Army. Lol.

Sorry but the whole getting hurt and it affecting gameplay is a terrible idea. There already are assassinations where you break the victim’s neck. Lastly, I enjoyed dual wielding as well (magnum + SMG ftw) but then all dual weildable weapons would have to be nerfed, making them near useless on their own.