Bring Back The Double EXP

I know I know, Reach is the new big thing, but surely 343i could turn the double EXP weekends for Halo 3 back on? It cant be that much effort can it? There is still a good number of people playing who would really enjoy it.

I doubt a 343i employee is going to read this, so what do you guys think? Surely it can’t do any harm?

• Kav -

> I know I know, Reach is the new big thing, but surely 343i could turn the double EXP weekends for Halo 3 back on? It cant be that much effort can it? There is still a good number of people playing who would really enjoy it.
>
> I doubt a 343i employee is going to read this, so what do you guys think? Surely it can’t do any harm?
>
> - Kav -

Agree.

Yeah. 343i, I beg you to do this.

I dare you to do this.

Just put a couple of Double EXP lists up again. Us halo 3 fans need something to do until Halo 4!

> Just put a couple of Double EXP lists up again. Us halo 3 fans need something to do until Halo 4!

If Bungie can set up a Playlist that is indefinitely resets the EXP each month for 7 on 7 then 343 can set up a Double EXP playlist that can either reset each month of leave it forever.

^ Previous post

EXACTLY!

need double exp, lol

Why dont they just put up every double exp playlist there has ever been in one big section?