bring back the cobra and vampire

okay so i would like to see the cobra and vampire brought back. the cobra would be a good replacement for the Cyclops for armor commanders like forge and Isabel. the vampire for a banished commander the gave the gunts needlers or was a needler based commander. both of these units could be a tier 2 tech with tier 3 upgrades and be a great addition for firefight. you could add a small missile laucher to the cobra to give it (not a stand against an air unit and win) but to allow a cobra to be an area defence vs vehicles with an air deterent (like the flame hogs have with the rocket guys in the side seat. i would like a dev to see this and anyones positive feedback no bashing or trolling would be great

Vampires were arguably one of the worst aspects of balance when it came to HW1. Everything about them was just dumb. I don’t wish to see them again.

Kodiaks, while different, took the place of Cobras.

I don’t see this being close to being necessary. There are some really big issues for halo wars 2. We have anti-vehicle infantry and anti air vehicles which should not change, just maybe something to the av but that is minor issue. Unfortunately, Halo wars 2 is getting very little attention as of things making the game unpleasant like the Voridus mud butt monster shooting mud everywhere non-stop who got a pretend nerf and is very much the biggest issue right now in my opinion.

Please bring back vampires. That would end the banshee spams once and for all.

> 2533274869891714;2:
> Vampires were arguably one of the worst aspects of balance when it came to HW1. Everything about them was just dumb. I don’t wish to see them again.
>
> Kodiaks, while different, took the place of Cobras.

I love it when I see one of my unpopular opinions echoed by someone else :slight_smile:

The cobra could come back as forge’s command center unit and I’d do the same thing with Ship Master

> 2533274830489835;5:
> > 2533274869891714;2:
> > Vampires were arguably one of the worst aspects of balance when it came to HW1. Everything about them was just dumb. I don’t wish to see them again.
> >
> > Kodiaks, while different, took the place of Cobras.
>
> I love it when I see one of my unpopular opinions echoed by someone else :slight_smile:

I have four problems with HW1.

1. Vampires
  2. Arby Rage
  3. PT Tanks
  4. Ander’s Eco

Those four things were dumb. At least, to me.

As for Vamps, I don’t see a single reason why they should be re-introduced.

I am Isabel player and I want my cyclops, no thanks

What unit for what hero’s would you replace for those type of units is the question?

I loved Halo Wars 1 but nothing was worse than the arms race that vampires introduced late game.

I’d say yes, but then I remember all the times players in HW1 would line up a bunch of Cobras in one spot to create a killzone. And Vampires all the same, you couldn’t build any air units against them. Part of me still wants them to return because, in a funny way, it balances the 2 factions: Covenant and Banished control the skies, while UNSC forces dominate on the surface.

I used to love Trapping the Prophet with Stasis and D-bomb :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

but I agree, having Vampires, an Anti-Air Air-Unit, makes for really dumb air superiority when its covie vs covie

As for the Cobra, I feel the Kodiak pretty much fills that role, I don’t think it’s as effective vs Vehicle, but I’d say its way better unit overall. (More range, and more damage to infantry & buildings)

> 2533274869891714;7:
> > 2533274830489835;5:
> > > 2533274869891714;2:
> > > Vampires were arguably one of the worst aspects of balance when it came to HW1. Everything about them was just dumb. I don’t wish to see them again.
> > >
> > > Kodiaks, while different, took the place of Cobras.
> >
> > I love it when I see one of my unpopular opinions echoed by someone else :slight_smile:
>
> I have four problems with HW1.
>
> 1. Vampires
> 2. Arby Rage
> 3. PT Tanks
> 4. Ander’s Eco
>
> Those four things were dumb. At least, to me.
>
> As for Vamps, I don’t see a single reason why they should be re-introduced.

I agree with 1 and 4. The other two are strong in teams, but seeing as RTSs are balanced around 1s (and tanks and Arby aren’t OP in 1s) I never had a problem with 2 and 3. I’ve always said that if Covie had an AA Wraith and Anders’ eco bonus was nerfed, HW would have really good balance.

> 2641843709990435;4:
> Please bring back vampires. That would end the banshee spams once and for all.

not really since banshees are anti air

> 2641843709990435;4:
> Please bring back vampires. That would end the banshee spams once and for all.