bring back the blue flaming helmet

Please 343 show us that ur better than Bungie and bring back the Blue Flaming Helmet. It would be great if you could just put out an update that would include the Helmet and make it for eveybody.

But i know that’s probaly not going to happen(only if you had a heart and cared cause not everybody has a computer or an Iphone), but if you could bring it back for another two weeks or somthing even one week woulkd be great.

You 343 would make alot of people happy cause some missed it and some didn’t have the game. We would forever be in ur dept and you could show us that you care about your fans by doing this. Oh and that ur better than Bungie. But if you can’t we understand,(not really) cause after all it’s just a code.

Like pre-order codes, this was more than likely a one time thing. So if you missed it, you missed and that just how it goes. Besides it’s there are other armor effects you can get, too.

Ω

Well considering the fact that yeah not everyone has a computer, but if you didn’t have access you one, how you even created and posted this thread is beyond me.

wow ur smart i was referring to people like kids or poor people not me. because obviously i do, but then there’s people like you to make that clear isn’t there. because it wasn’t obvious enough the first time.

> Please 343 show us that ur better than Bungie and bring back the Blue Flaming Helmet. It would be great if you could just put out an update that would include the Helmet and make it for eveybody.
>
> But i know that’s probaly not going to happen(only if you had a heart and cared cause not everybody has a computer or an Iphone), but if you could bring it back for another two weeks or somthing even one week woulkd be great.
>
> You 343 would make alot of people happy cause some missed it and some didn’t have the game. We would forever be in ur dept and you could show us that you care about your fans by doing this. Oh and that ur better than Bungie. But if you can’t we understand,(not really) cause after all it’s just a code.

First off, this was a BUNGIE give away, not a 343 thing to give away…if they were to give use something like this, it would have to something above and beyond a Blue Flaming Helmet…

A lot of people missed it, and are now upset that they can’t aquire it, but life is not fair, and if you miss out on something, well life goes on, and you will just have to wait for something else to come along.

The blue flaming helmet was specifically associated with Bungie, and as such is unlikely to be formally released by 343. Although it is unfortunate that some people were unable to attain this item, its limited availability was clearly highlighted. Similar to several of the Reach nameplates, the exclusive nature of the flaming helmet constituted a notable aspect of its appeal. As there exist a myriad of alternative armour permutations in Reach, I would recommend not allowing yourself to become frustrated by the situation.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> The blue flaming helmet was specifically associated with Bungie, and as such is unlikely to be formally released by 343. Although it is unfortunate that some people were unable to attain this item, its limited availability was clearly highlighted. Similar to several of the Reach nameplates, the exclusive nature of the flaming helmet constituted a notable aspect of its appeal. As there exist a myriad of alternative armour permutations in Reach, I would recommend not allowing yourself to become frustrated by the situation.

You are a robot.

Hey I’d love to have the Legendary flames, but I’m not complaining to Bungie or 343i to “give” them to me, nor am I going to invest another $70 or more on a Legendary version of Reach just for the flames. Stop begging for freebies and hand-outs. You were given ample chance to get them - you missed it. Sorry about your luck!

I PM’d ‘Evil Otto’ from Bungie about this matter, he told me that it’s entirely in 343i’s hand but they would prefer it if they did not ever give it away again.

Also, bs angel said during the recent 343 Game night that unlocking armour and stuff it not their thing, that was more of a Bungie thing.

May I also add that Evil Otto said that the only way to get the Blue Flames is to give a user the Bungie nameplate, which 343i pretty much shouldn’t be giving away since it was Bungie’s sign off gift.

> wow ur smart i was referring to people like kids or poor people not me. because obviously i do, but then there’s people like you to make that clear isn’t there. because it wasn’t obvious enough the first time.

How would poor people even have an xbox?

Seems like a pointless thing to do to be honest. It’s been said before, if you missed it then that’s your problem. Life goes on and if I wasn’t so sure you were just after the Blue Flames I’d say that it’s just an armor effect that makes you look more noobish than full Hayabusa.

Seriously. Most of the players on Reach have this effect and I am hardly seeing it anywhere. Nobody wears it anymore. I prefer my Legendary Flames much more though. Much rarer in my opinion.

To be honest, I think 343 should just make any and all kinds of armor and armor effects available to all players and they can use their cR to buy it. It would give me something to do with all of my cR now that my armor completion is 100%.

The blue flames became so common when they moved getting them from the iPhone app to just clicking a button on their website I quit wearing them and went back to my Legendary flames which are by far the most rare armor effect now.

yes you should really bring the blue flaming helmet back because people are starting to think that reach is getting boring

Simply wow! We’re so concerned with aesthetics that we’re all but begging 343i for blue flames??? Do we realize that there is this Halo 4 game coming out in less than 9 months now? Do we also realize that with this Halo 4 game, 343i is very busy putting the final touches on it? And if we realize both of the aforementioned statements, how much time do you suppose 343i has to work on anything Reach? Yeah…that’s a whole lot of no time for Reach.

Sorry to hear about your luck kids, but you missed out.

Hopefully never will happen, at end of day it was Bungies thing, 343i should respect that but maybe in the future they might do something similar like multi types of color flames but knowing 343i soon as Halo 4 comes out they’ll just give away out of disrepect just like they did with the Halo 3 Recon helmets.

> Hopefully never will happen, at end of day it was Bungies thing, 343i should respect that but maybe in the future they might do something similar like multi types of color flames but knowing 343i soon as Halo 4 comes out they’ll just give away out of disrepect just like they did with the Halo 3 Recon helmets.

Yeah here is the thing if you read moa’s post to get the blue flames you have to give away a bungie nameplate and 343 is probably not going to be giving out past company’s nameplates the road to recon will be permanently disabled during the transition of information from bungie to 343i so they decided to give it to everybody its just armor for a 5 year old game it would be different if they gave everybody the bungie chestplate for halo 3

You’re asking 343i to upstage Bungie by “stealing” Bungie’s gift to the community, with the specific intent of upstaging Bungie.

Sounds a little mean-spirited to me. :\

> (only if you had a heart and cared cause not everybody has a computer or an Iphone)

It doesn’t have anything to do with 343i having a “heart”, it’s Bungie’s thing. They can’t do anything about it. If you missed it, you missed it.

I guess it would be nice if they released the Blue flames I guess,bring back squad slayer and add community slayer back on the list.
Still want to know why they won’t try to add GRD to the armory. Atleast let us try and earn GRD like Bungie did with Recon