Bring back the announcer of Halo 5: Guardians.

It would be really nice that in Halo Infinite they would bring back the Announcer from the multiplayer of Halo 5, it gaved something epic to the game. You felt comfortable when he said “Triple Kill” or “Pentakill”. You literally feel so bad–Yoink-…what do you think about this?

I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in all the games, so I’m sure he’ll be in this one as well. Also that badassary I feel when hearing him say stuff like triple kill is shortly lived when I die not too long after hearing it. Lol.

I would like them to add several announcers as they did in Halo 5. It brings variety to the games.

Just don’t filter him again please! Compare the unfiltered announcer voice from pre H4 titles with what we have now, that sounded bad-yoink for real!

> 2533274932086195;2:
> I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in all the games, so I’m sure he’ll be in this one as well. Also that badassary I feel when hearing him say stuff like triple kill is shortly lived when I die not too long after hearing it. Lol.

I remember that has been the same announcer since Halo 4, I tought it was the sameone of Reach, but he wasn´t.

> 2535457312280301;5:
> > 2533274932086195;2:
> > I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in all the games, so I’m sure he’ll be in this one as well. Also that badassary I feel when hearing him say stuff like triple kill is shortly lived when I die not too long after hearing it. Lol.
>
> I remember that has been the same announcer since Halo 4, I tought it was the sameone of Reach, but he wasn´t.

This is wrong. It has been the same announcer in every Halo game. When 343i took over though he started being a lot more upbeat and they added a digital filter over his voice to make him sound different from what he did in CE-Reach.

> 2533274800772611;6:
> > 2535457312280301;5:
> > > 2533274932086195;2:
> > > I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in all the games, so I’m sure he’ll be in this one as well. Also that badassary I feel when hearing him say stuff like triple kill is shortly lived when I die not too long after hearing it. Lol.
> >
> > I remember that has been the same announcer since Halo 4, I tought it was the sameone of Reach, but he wasn´t.

Jeff steitszer has been the announcer for every game. Look him up.

> 2533274800772611;6:
> > 2535457312280301;5:
> > > 2533274932086195;2:
> > > I’m pretty sure it’s the same guy in all the games, so I’m sure he’ll be in this one as well. Also that badassary I feel when hearing him say stuff like triple kill is shortly lived when I die not too long after hearing it. Lol.
> >
> > I remember that has been the same announcer since Halo 4, I tought it was the sameone of Reach, but he wasn´t.
>
> This is wrong. It has been the same announcer in every Halo game. When 343i took over though he started being a lot more upbeat and they added a digital filter over his voice to make him sound different from what he did in CE-Reach.

My mistake then, I didn´t knew that. Still, doesn´t change the fact that he should return to Infinite.

It’s the same guy across all the games I’m pretty sure we will hear him again.

> 2533274842428280;3:
> I would like them to add several announcers as they did in Halo 5. It brings variety to the games.

Best (and only) $10 I ever spent on H5. I still switch between the announcers regularly.

Yes! that is one of the small details that I love about Halo.

My current favorite is “Puurrrrrfect”

I hope we get an option to choose announcers for each mode. For instance, I love having Exuberant as my announcer for Warzone, but absolutely no one can ever replace Jeff for Arena. But, there is no option to have mode-specific announcers in H5, something I feel was a missed opportunity.

> 2535457312280301;1:
> It would be really nice that in Halo Infinite they would bring back the Announcer from the multiplayer of Halo 5, it gaved something epic to the game. You felt comfortable when he said “Triple Kill” or “Pentakill”. You literally feel so bad–Yoink-…what do you think about this?

Jeff Steitzer has been the announcer for all Halo games, from CE through Halo 5: Guardians. I’m 99.9% positive he is returning, it wouldn’t be the same without his voice.