Bring back team snipers!!

I have been playing halo multiplayer since Halo2 and the last time I played a ranked sniper game was back in reach. It gave people a chance to challenge themselves to get better with the sniper, no shotguns, no magnums, just the regular sniper rifle. What at your opinions on 343 bringing back a playlist of pure sniper slayer? I believe that is the one thing matchmaking is lacking.

> 2535441646815855;1:
> I have been playing halo multiplayer since Halo2 and the last time I played a ranked sniper game was back in reach. It gave people a chance to challenge themselves to get better with the sniper, no shotguns, no magnums, just the regular sniper rifle. What at your opinions on 343 bringing back a playlist of pure sniper slayer? I believe that is the one thing matchmaking is lacking.

For sure man, I’ve been pushing for Team Snipers and Team doubles since release. That’s actually the reason I came to these forums in the first place. Team Snipers is a staple to Halo Multiplayer. It’s one of of the playlists, like SWAT, that is dependent on actual skill and not power weapons. The fact that we don’t have Team Snipers has caused me to only play maybe one or two days a week. The people who don’t support Team Snipers must have never played it, or they were just awful.

One thing I will say is, we need more mid-sized maps for Team Snipers if we ever get it. Playing it on Truth sized maps or Overgrowth is a joke.

Yeah, I definitely want a Team Snipers playlist. Been playing SWAT, but it get boring after awhile.

I enjoy team SWAT but the maps are too small for it in my opinion. You can easily spawn kill the enemy tea before they realize what’s going on if your team is in the right position. We do need some slightly larger maps though. A remake of lockout would make a great addition to the game.

Literally hilarious how awful playlist management is in this game.

Another community completely ignored, who will no longer have a reason to play Halo. So dumb.

I am in complete agreement with this thread. If F***ing grifball get its own dedicated playlist then team snipes damn sure should have its own. Its laughable that grifball was made permanent before any of the GOOD playlist options from previos Halo games. Hell, give me Action sack on a permanent playlist before grifball!! BRING BACK TEAM SNIPES!!! #bringbackTeamSnipes

Just make it a game type in team slayer and BTB.

> 2533274804597242;6:
> I am in complete agreement with this thread. If F***ing grifball get its own dedicated playlist then team snipes damn sure should have its own. Its laughable that grifball was made permanent before any of the GOOD playlist options from previos Halo games. Hell, give me Action sack on a permanent playlist before grifball!! BRING BACK TEAM SNIPES!!! #bringbackTeamSnipes

Grifball has its’ own community and isn’t like anything else. It was also murder in Halo 3 because people would veto until forced to play in hopes of getting it.

Snipes should do be in the game 343 sucking as usual

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

*def

Team snipes was basically all I played in precious games, and now that its gone I have to rush to the sniper rifle to even get any game play with it (that said if its even on the map in playing). More so its an unfair fight going up against people that don’t have snipers when I have one, so it completely defeats the purpose of grabbing it anyway. 343 if you do decide to put a team snipers play list, please let it be ranked and do not give us a side weapon. I’m tired of having to switch over to halo reach to play with my sniper.

I don’t care about team snipers. If it does get added I want it to replace seat.