Bring back Team Snipers

Anyone else feel the need to have Team Snipers added to the ranked playlist? And not Shotty Snipers! I’m talking some classic Team Snipers from back on Halo 2! It was by far my favorite playlist and I just can’t seem to figure out why they wouldn’t want it as a playlist. I’d even take an un ranked snipers.

> 2533274896773827;1:
> Anyone else feel the need to have Team Snipers added to the ranked playlist? And not Shotty Snipers! I’m talking some classic Team Snipers from back on Halo 2! It was by far my favorite playlist and I just can’t seem to figure out why they wouldn’t want it as a playlist. I’d even take an I ranked snipers.

Veto team snipers. Veto! Veto!

If they ever do add a snipers playlist, shotty snipers should be a game type along with Covenant Snipers and some version with the binary rifles

Eh…I certainly wouldn’t play it.

I used to love snipers. Maybe just more playlists in general. I don’t feel like they have many playlists in Halo 5 as compared to some of the other games.

It needs to come back

halo 5 need divide arena in two sections 1 for classificate (arena, breakout, swat, free for all, etc) and other to modes like fiesta, grifball, infection etc, like halo 3 or reach, but with every mode in halo 5

> 2533274808210415;3:
> Eh…I certainly wouldn’t play it.

Whys that? Lets get constructive on this discussion! :smiley:

> 2533274896773827;4:
> I used to love snipers. Maybe just more playlists in general. I don’t feel like they have many playlists in Halo 5 as compared to some of the other games.

If you have too many playlists then you end up with a very split player base which means you’ll end up often playing more against the same people over and over. It can take even longer to find games with good connections then too as there will be far less players to choose from in each playlist. At some point you have to decide when enough is enough on playlists so as to help have a smooth and consistent experience.

Bring it back

Hate snipers ( Toilet jockeys ) but if it mean they stay away from us real gamers then let them have it !

we need back snipers and more playlist