Bring back super fiesta!!!

It was my favorite gametype and others enjoyed it as well. I was able to play it for hours and not get bored, now I get bored of halo 5s current gametypes within an hour. We need it back!

Super fiesta was the best. Especially for those hard to get comendations. Seriously please bring it back it was amazing. Or bring in action sack and have it be one of the gametypes in it.

agreed, super fiesta was so hectic and fun to play with friends. also it gave me a change to try out weapon variants i never had.

No doubt. Super fiesta was literally the one playlist that truly felt like a social playlist where you could just screw around. Should be permanent in my opinion.

Instead of fiesta how about Gamemode action sack and add in many Gamemodes into it

I want it back!

Why are you guys asking for 1 playlist, that isn’t even all that fun?

We need action sack.

I’d rather it stay something special. Making it permanent would ruin it.

How about “bring back Action Sack” and throw Super Fiesta in there?

> 2533274970658419;7:
> We need action sack.

> 2533274868934000;5:
> Instead of fiesta how about Gamemode action sack and add in many Gamemodes into it

> 2533274859620752;9:
> How about “bring back Action Sack” and throw Super Fiesta in there?

Yes indeed. Executive thinking!

BRING BACK THE SACK!

BRING BACK THE SACK!

BRING BACK THE SACK!

Additionally, I’d like to see Super Fiesta (and all REQs for that matter) available in forge and custom games.

Pencil me in. Also what is action sack?

Yes. Action Sack with Super Fiesta as a possibility. Also, HUSKY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID!!!

> 2533274875982754;11:
> Pencil me in. Also what is action sack?

Only the most beautiful invention ever. It’s a playlist that has super fun, casual game modes like Fiesta, Sumo, Swords, etc. Basically silly gametypes that are more fun than competitive.

YAS please

yes please take it back

The best game mode to have been created in H5. If they don’t bring it back they will lose a lot of players.