Bring back rocket race

I am a big fan of rocket race and i would like it to be brought back in halo mcc or halo 5

Completely agree. Rocket Race used to be hilarious!

> 2533274808632562;1:
> I am a big fan of rocket race and i would like it to be brought back in halo mcc or halo 5

I made a map and gametype for Rocket Race in H2A (mongoose style). See my file share if interested. Lots of other good stuff on there too.

> 2533274794242693;3:
> > 2533274808632562;1:
> > I am a big fan of rocket race and i would like it to be brought back in halo mcc or halo 5
>
>
> I made a map and gametype for Rocket Race in H2A (mongoose style). See my file share if interested. Lots of other good stuff on there too.

is it just me, or are the exploded vehicle physics alot less fun in halo 2a. Not your fault at all, it’s a great rocket race remake, but i remember back in reach, everything just felt a lot more hyper to me

Ahh, the good ol’ days of Halo 3 wondering what the double exp weekend would be. Hoping it would be something like Infection, Grifball or Rocket Race.

Yes plz! Rocket Race is so ridiculously insane and fun, I hope they add it.

yes please bring it back

> 2533274856941823;4:
> > 2533274794242693;3:
> > > 2533274808632562;1:
> > > I am a big fan of rocket race and i would like it to be brought back in halo mcc or halo 5
> >
> >
> > I made a map and gametype for Rocket Race in H2A (mongoose style). See my file share if interested. Lots of other good stuff on there too.
>
>
> is it just me, or are the exploded vehicle physics alot less fun in halo 2a. Not your fault at all, it’s a great rocket race remake, but i remember back in reach, everything just felt a lot more hyper to me

I believe if I were to increase the Damage setting that the rockets would have more impact on the vehicles. The problem is that the Rocket Launchers in H2A can lock-on (can’t be disabled), so I had to minimize the impact to an extent since it is so much easier to hit targets in H2A.

I think putting a cross-game H2A, H3 (the best) and H4 Rocket Race playlist into rotation would be a great idea and a lot of fun!

> 2533274862181038;9:
> I think putting a cross-game H2A, H3 (the best) and H4 Rocket Race playlist into rotation would be a great idea and a lot of fun!

I’d say H3 Rocket Race only. The best one by far. The lock-on feature for Rocket Launchers in H2A doesn’t work well for Rocket Race.

> 2533274794242693;10:
> > 2533274862181038;9:
> > I think putting a cross-game H2A, H3 (the best) and H4 Rocket Race playlist into rotation would be a great idea and a lot of fun!
>
>
> I’d say H3 Rocket Race only. The best one by far. The lock-on feature for Rocket Launchers in H2A doesn’t work well for Rocket Race.

I haven’t had an opportunity to try it in H2A, but what you say makes sense.

To me, H3 is where it’s at, but some H4 players might appreciate something familiar as well.

Have you played around with different weapons, such as the Fuel Rod Gun, Brute Shot, Concussion Rifle, Incineration Canon and Rail Gun, as alternatives or for variety?

BTW what is Rocket race? :confused:

> 2535465515137096;12:
> BTW what is Rocket race? :confused:

Good times and the ultimate ‘waste a weekend on the couch’ game type.

Halo 3: Rocket Race

> 2533274862181038;11:
> > 2533274794242693;10:
> > > 2533274862181038;9:
> > > I think putting a cross-game H2A, H3 (the best) and H4 Rocket Race playlist into rotation would be a great idea and a lot of fun!
> >
> >
> > I’d say H3 Rocket Race only. The best one by far. The lock-on feature for Rocket Launchers in H2A doesn’t work well for Rocket Race.
>
>
> I haven’t had an opportunity to try it in H2A, but what you say makes sense.
>
> To me, H3 is where it’s at, but some H4 players might appreciate something familiar as well.
>
> Have you played around with different weapons, such as the Fuel Rod Gun, Brute Shot, Concussion Rifle, Incineration Canon and Rail Gun, as alternatives or for variety?

I’ve only been using H2A for forging on MCC, so the only alternatives available are the Fuel Rod and Brute Shot. I worked on another Minigame that focused on flipping opponents vehicles and had to abandon it because the weapons/physics in H2A were terrible at this compared to Halo 4. I’m not even sure if the Halo 4 on MCC has a good gametype for Rocket Race.

Wow i forgot about rocket race I was a beast at it.

would need to be halo 3 rocket race. Halo 2 wouldn’t work so well. And I don’t really care for bloodline. Classic map is better. But you got some good maps on 3 that would work.

Please 343… hear our cries!!!

Also some infection and grifball w/basketball variant would be nice…thx.