Bring Back Rocket Race

Rocket Race is one of my favorite gametypes of all time. Rocket Hog Race is nice, but I don’t like how it completely replaces Rocket Race. Since Rocket Race conflicts with Multi-Teams 3-mam team setting, it should be brought back as a stand-alone sub-playlist in the community playlist. Maybe even with custom trick maps like the original ones in Halo 3, I’m sure there are some made. Please bring it back, i have so many fond memories with this gametype.

A whole playlist dedicated to it would be a waste, Reach has a certain cap to the amount of playlists it can have, we know we are EXTREMELY close to that cap, if not, already at it.

if 343 brings back grab bag(which was like awesome) that might be somthing in there. but they really should. I understand bungie brought it to reach and wasn’t successful but that was because they put the wrong game modes in it

> A whole playlist dedicated to it would be a waste, Reach has a certain cap to the amount of playlists it can have, we know we are EXTREMELY close to that cap, if not, already at it.

Well if they can’t make a playlist just for it then why don’t they make another two-man multi-team playlist or just replace the existing one. Six teams of two is a lot more fun and chaotic than four teams of three.

> > A whole playlist dedicated to it would be a waste, Reach has a certain cap to the amount of playlists it can have, we know we are EXTREMELY close to that cap, if not, already at it.
>
> Well if they can’t make a playlist just for it then why don’t they make another two-man multi-team playlist or just replace the existing one. Six teams of two is a lot more fun and chaotic than four teams of three.

For the same reason they can’t make a Rocket Race playlist, they are EXTREMELY close to that cap.

I personally would prefer Multi-Team back to six teams of two, but I love having two others on my team, makes games a lot more funner and faster.

I was thinking they could add it to Action Sack, but then I remembered there are only two teams of four.

Revenant Race where everybody is in a Revenant?

> Rocket Race is one of my favorite gametypes of all time. Rocket Hog Race is nice, but I don’t like how it completely replaces Rocket Race. Since Rocket Race conflicts with Multi-Teams 3-mam team setting, it should be brought back as a stand-alone sub-playlist in the community playlist. Maybe even with custom trick maps like the original ones in Halo 3, I’m sure there are some made. Please bring it back, i have so many fond memories with this gametype.

Wait, they got rid of rocket race?

> > Rocket Race is one of my favorite gametypes of all time. Rocket Hog Race is nice, but I don’t like how it completely replaces Rocket Race. Since Rocket Race conflicts with Multi-Teams 3-mam team setting, it should be brought back as a stand-alone sub-playlist in the community playlist. Maybe even with custom trick maps like the original ones in Halo 3, I’m sure there are some made. Please bring it back, i have so many fond memories with this gametype.
>
> Wait, they got rid of rocket race?

Not exactly, its still playable in Custom Games, it had to be replaced by Rocket Hog Race when Multi-Team became 3v3v3v3 to be suitable for the third player.