Bring back real customization

I’m pretty sure that I am correct here that we miss the in depth customization that was in halo reach! There weren’t just re skins of the same helmet 29 times, there were actual attachments that you could put in your helmet and every other part of you body, you could even customize your Spartans voice and kill affect, not to mention the asymmetric look which was great! I miss the amazing customization from halo reach and I want something like that but even better back in the next game, what do you think?

yup, you could mix and match and you could make some great combos. the armor pieces look functional even if its not a full-set variant. Like it was a mjolnir suit that was tailored for a specific user and task in mind.

> 2533274928133692;1:
> I’m pretty sure that I am correct here that we miss the in depth customization that was in halo reach! There weren’t just re skins of the same helmet 29 times, there were actual attachments that you could put in your helmet and every other part of you body, you could even customize your Spartans voice and kill affect, not to mention the asymmetric look which was great! I miss the amazing customization from halo reach and I want something like that but even better back in the next game, what do you think?

Agree