Bring back Reach BTB Maps

Despite what everyone is saying about how BTB sucks it’s still fun, it could just be better. Almost every map for BTB on Reach was awesome, I wish they’d bring them all back.

No. We dont need a endless cycle of Hemorrhage.

But at the same time, I feel like the Forge community should’ve focused on making new maps instead of ‘spirtual successors’ because half the maps dont play as amazing as the originals.

Yes indeed. And why is everything with forge all of a sudden? I always liked the original designed maps much better than the forged ones. Forged maps always feel a little cheap to me. :frowning:

Hemorrhage was my favorite map of all! haha

> 2533274799135257;2:
> No. We dont need a endless cycle of Hemorrhage.
>
> But at the same time, I feel like the Forge community should’ve focused on making new maps instead of ‘spirtual successors’ because half the maps dont play as amazing as the originals.

Hemorrhage was my favorite map of all! haha

> 2533274799135257;2:
> No. We dont need a endless cycle of Hemorrhage.
>
> But at the same time, I feel like the Forge community should’ve focused on making new maps instead of ‘spirtual successors’ because half the maps dont play as amazing as the originals.

I would rather see full remakes than rehashed forge maps where practically most of them look similar in design.

A whole lot of Reach’s maps are forge maps.

to me halo Reach was the Perfect halo, if they brought back even a fraction of halo Reach i would be the happiest man alive

> 2533274844915963;1:
> Despite what everyone is saying about how BTB sucks it’s still fun, it could just be better. Almost every map for BTB on Reach was awesome, I wish they’d bring them all back.

I’d rather see H4’s BTB, (without weapon drops), implemented. I personally thought it was the best of all the games.

I’d prefer an actual Longbow remake: massive size, 4 warthogs, and only a few powerweapons. Not to mention spawns that don’t spawn literally underneath the building the enemy team is standing on.

Let’s not pretend that paradiso and spire were ever good.