BRING BACK RANKED BTB

Coming from playing halo 3 and reach and 4 and BTB has always been one of if not the most popular gametypes. We finally got it in H5 with some crappy maps except for 2 them(opinion). But you take ranked off was a huge mistake. It killed the playlist. It’s boring fighting a bunch of randoms who quit every single game. It’s ridiculous. We had to put up with it for years. Give us that competition back. All the bad people can stay in social playlists if they suck. Give the gamers who love that big team competitive gameplay back. Make it ranked again so people can care about it again.

I’d prefer if BTB was ranked still. 343 is being a little dogmatic about not having JIP and ranked mix, and if they want to keep it that way I’d still go to the pre-season version of BTB.

I do find it funny that OP references Halo 3 (where ranked BTB lived a short live before dying off, leaving only social BTB) and a bunch of other games where BTB didn’t carry the game’s ranked designation.

Halo 2 has ranked BTB - Major Clan match
Halo 3 has BTB ranked only for a short period of time (3 weeks) before they took it down and replaced in for Squad Battle which IMO was much better than BTB.

I want Ranked Squad Battle in Halo 5, I think it will play very good, please make it happen 343!

I’m fine with social BTB, but the lack of legitimate maps is straight-up insulting.

Agreed. There needs to be a social game list to choose from and a competitive game list to choose from. It’s crappy because I play the best in a BTB environment, usually stomping the other team K/D/A wise and even in CTF or stronghold, I have the most secures and caps most of the time and it just sucks because I know I’m getting nothing out of it except some xp and rp…

I would like to see Squad Battle return from Halo 3.

> 2533274922366257;3:
> Halo 2 has ranked BTB - Major Clan match
> Halo 3 has BTB ranked only for a short period of time (3 weeks) before they took it down and replaced in for Squad Battle which IMO was much better than BTB.
>
> I want Ranked Squad Battle in Halo 5, I think it will play very good, please make it happen 343!

h3 btb was ranked 2 weeks after released and was active from 2008-2010, the squad took over.

I agree, BTB is the game type I’m best at.

I also play BTB the most and you get a lot of RP.

Idea: Ranked Community BTB playlist

[deleted]

They just need to add every Halo gametype from all the other titles.

I have to agree with this one. Ranked BTB actually made people care about playing the game, instead of screwing around.