Bring back or add UNSC air vehicles?

So I’ve recently noticed that Halo has been missing something. That something is UNSC air vehicles such as the Pelican, hornet, falcon, and hawk. Im really into air battles and im more of a pilot than anything else, I just love being in the air. So I was wondering if I can help spread the word to make 343 add in some UNSC aircraft in later updates. We need UNSC aircraft that can carry the maximum of at least 4-6 people.

so here are some of my ideas: there can a type of aircraft like the warthogs how they have scout versions, there should be scout versions of drop ships that have no guns but are heavily armored and the ones with guns have no extra armor. so I hope that someone reads this and gets and idea of what im trying to say.

ps I was typing this on my phone so there might be a few mistakes in punctuation or typos of some sort, thank you all for reading this!

I couldn’t agree more. The hornets and falcons are dearly missed in this installment of halo. Hopefully they can either bring them in an update or will have them for Halo 6

Yeah, the Falcon and Hornet were awesome! But I just want an aircraft with passenger seats… is that too much to ask for?

343, seriously…people are begging.

Oh also, please readd Revenants and let us drive Variants and use weapon variants…

More the merrier, honestly. Every vehicle should exist in Forge at least.

Issue with carrying 6 people in one craft like you want is it would be multi kill medal heaven for noobs. 3 should be the max number of people in any vehicle so Hornet or Falcon with gunners only are a good choice. I’d even like to see a hawk, just a little toned down. Those gauss cannons would be op.

It’s possible, we have the original Rockets back.

> 2533274905624999;6:
> Issue with carrying 6 people in one craft like you want is it would be multi kill medal heaven for noobs. 3 should be the max number of people in any vehicle so Hornet or Falcon with gunners only are a good choice. I’d even like to see a hawk, just a little toned down. Those gauss cannons would be op.

Wow good point the though of being shot down and someone getting like an overkill sounds very unattractive to me.

I’d kill to have the Falcon in warzone. The ability to airdrop entire fireteams would make for some interesting situations that i think would seriously spice the game mode up. Seriously, there’s no reason NOT to add ALL THE VEHICLES to warzone :stuck_out_tongue:

Danger Dotty I said that some air vehicles should have extra armor as in like that they can’t get shot down by one or two rockets.

Bring back all of them!
hornet, falcon, pelican, and hawk! And vulture!

This needs 1,000,000 bumps. Is there a more firm method of getting 343i’s attention? Multi-seat air vehicles would lead to some really different scenarios in warzone, not forgetting the lack of fall damage in halo 5. You could fly over an armoury and have your passengers ground pound any forces on top while you shoot anyone coming in. Can’t emphasise enough how much i’d like to see more air vehicles in warzone like the hornet, falcon, pelican or even hawk. But why stop there? Add some variation on the seraph, phantoms and spirits? Or even that anti air air vehicle from the covenant in halo wars which I can’t recall the name of.

Get on it 343!!

> 2533274865717713;9:
> I’d kill to have the Falcon in warzone. The ability to airdrop entire fireteams would make for some interesting situations that i think would seriously spice the game mode up. Seriously, there’s no reason NOT to add ALL THE VEHICLES to warzone :stuck_out_tongue:

Budget is one reason
The second is that they don’t want to listen