BRING BACK MULTI-TEAM!!!!

I miss the thrill of being able to worry about more then just fighting against one other team. To me, Multi-Team set the standard for suspense and dramatic Wins vs Loses. Sure your original Red vs Blue is fun but I really miss being able to worry about more then just one team.

I feel like If they do bring back multi-team, I wanna see Multi-Team be more intriguing and more suspense/evolve by putting a new 4v4 with 4 different teams, rather then the original standard 2v2. That way this also opens the door for True Ground Breaking Battle ground Smash mouth style.

Basically this would be like playing Big Team except your not chained to just being one or the other. This would be better due to clan battles and more gamers being able to have bragging rights. Plus if your team were to win against the other 3 teams you’d most definitely feel like a champion (if you don’t already before the game starts, lol).

I’m a BIG FAN OF HALO and always have been. I own all the halo games all the way up to Halo 4 the most recent one. I really would like to see 343 bring the innovation of my idea to life because I think it would draw more people to wanting to play halo 4. Plus that would also mean that people who play MLG would have to really step up their game as well.

I’m not sure how many people would agree with me about my idea but I feel that it would truly be exciting to play. Plus like I’ve already stated once before, it would give you or the opposition to feel like your the best team EVER!!

I mean sure if 343 doesn’t at least like my idea or can’t do it due to unknown reasons I hope they at least bring back the old school version of 2v2. But lets be honest, I guarantee that ALOT of people who like clans and enjoy Clan Battles then they would definitely like this, aside from other people.

multi-team dominion would be kick a**.

Nahh, I’d rather just keep it like straight up Infinite slayer. I’m not too much into objective games too much unless its like King of the Hill Multi-Team or something like that. Thanks for the comment though. :smiley:

We really need more fun playlists. The only one we have that’s even close is Grifball. We need Multi Team and Action Sack!

I loved Multi-team in Halo 3/Reach and I would love to see it come back.

This is definitely starting to seem long over due, but what can we do ? We all have hopes and dreams . Halo 4 Multi-Team ! DX

Multi-team was my favorite casual playlist. It would be nice to see it in Halo 4.

Multi-team has been my favorite playlist since 3. Seriously, I just use the other playlists to warm up my game, then me and my brother(halo 3) and my wife(reach) tear it up. There is nothing like having really solid team play in the face of chaos. Bring it back! Action-sack too! Heck, a combo of them both would be fine with me!

Yes!!!
I miss the chaos!

> I miss the thrill of being able to worry about more then just fighting against one other team. To me, Multi-Team set the standard for suspense and dramatic Wins vs Loses. Sure your original Red vs Blue is fun but I really miss being able to worry about more then just one team.
>
> I feel like If they do bring back multi-team, I wanna see Multi-Team be more intriguing and more suspense/evolve by putting a new 4v4 with 4 different teams, rather then the original standard 2v2. That way this also opens the door for True Ground Breaking Battle ground Smash mouth style.
>
> Basically this would be like playing Big Team except your not chained to just being one or the other. This would be better due to clan battles and more gamers being able to have bragging rights. Plus if your team were to win against the other 3 teams you’d most definitely feel like a champion (if you don’t already before the game starts, lol).
>
> I’m a BIG FAN OF HALO and always have been. I own all the halo games all the way up to Halo 4 the most recent one. I really would like to see 343 bring the innovation of my idea to life because I think it would draw more people to wanting to play halo 4. Plus that would also mean that people who play MLG would have to really step up their game as well.
>
> I’m not sure how many people would agree with me about my idea but I feel that it would truly be exciting to play. Plus like I’ve already stated once before, it would give you or the opposition to feel like your the best team EVER!!
>
> I mean sure if 343 doesn’t at least like my idea or can’t do it due to unknown reasons I hope they at least bring back the old school version of 2v2. But lets be honest, I guarantee that ALOT of people who like clans and enjoy Clan Battles then they would definitely like this, aside from other people.

Finally a post I can stand behind. Halo 4 needs Multiteam. Its whats been missing. Almost every other itch has been scratched for the community. Team snipers, griffball, swat, a competitive playlist, CSR coming in april. But they forget that there needs to be gametypes with more than just two teams and free for all.

As enjoyable as a Free for all gametype is, sometimes you just want to jump into matchmaking with a few buddies and wipe the floor with a vast rainbow of enemy teams. I completely agree with this topic 100% and I hope we can get Multi team back sometime in the near future

I concur; Halo: Reach was mainly fun because of multi-team. My Favorite game type from that playlist was Rocket Race. 4 warthogs, fully loaded with rockets and grenades. Flipping warthogs FTW! 3 ball was pretty fun as well; the overall playlist was well done and I love the chaos that enveloped the whole playlist

I agree!!!