BRING BACK MORE BLOOD/GORE TO HALO INFINITE

From playing the flight, I’ve noticed blood has been significantly made less visible to no blood at all… 343 PLEASE FIX THIS as the original fans loved that blood and gore was there now us as fans are a little disappointed about this and hope you guys can make it right! We just want the blood to spray and splatters over the walls and stay that’s all!! Please please please 343 bring back more blood/gore if you have to make it rated M it has to be done we want the game to feel realistic still :100:

> 2533274837949368;1:
> From playing the flight, I’ve noticed blood has been significantly made less visible to no blood at all… 343 PLEASE FIX THIS as the original fans loved that blood and gore was there now us as fans are a little disappointed about this and hope you guys can make it right! We just want the blood to spray and splatters over the walls and stay that’s all!! Please please please 343 bring back more blood/gore if you have to make it rated M it has to be done we want the game to feel realistic still :100:

I am more disappointed that playable sangheili, co-op, forge, and many more important things (dual wielding) are being left out than i am woth no blood but i -Yoink- agree.

> 2533274837949368;1:
> From playing the flight, I’ve noticed blood has been significantly made less visible to no blood at all… 343 PLEASE FIX THIS as the original fans loved that blood and gore was there now us as fans are a little disappointed about this and hope you guys can make it right! We just want the blood to spray and splatters over the walls and stay that’s all!! Please please please 343 bring back more blood/gore if you have to make it rated M it has to be done we want the game to feel realistic still :100:

We won’t get blood because 343 want to make money on child, those same child who will ruin our game in multiplayer !
343 should make a child option without blood or stop making war game, this is non sense !

> 2533274837949368;1:

There was no gore in Halo lol just like ridiculously comical blood, like a Tarantino movie. It didn’t add anything to the game, idk why y’all love it so much.

Blood and gore always made it more satisfying and If we bring back more realism like gore it could make a lot of people happy.