Bring back loadouts!

I certainly don’t mind them as a custom games option, but Halo 5 is balanced around a specific set of weapons. Weapons like the Lightrifle and Carbine are too strong to work with loadouts, and that’s probably for the best since it gives them more justification for even existing in the first place.

No way. Loadouts turned Halo 4 into a one gun game. Literally everyone used the BR once 343 updated it to make it a 4-burst kill

The ‘loadouts’ in Halo Reach were perfect in my opinion. Premade and had something for everyone basically. H4 custom loadouts… Ehh… They were fun but when everyone uses the same set up it gets annoying. I personally like it where everyone starts with the same stuff.

Oh god no. Never again

nope

Nope, never.

> 2533274832360281;5:
> Oh god no. Never again

Seriously loadouts were one of the worst parts of Halo 4, and that is really saying something

This new generation of halo players… What happened to earning your br through map dominance? These blasted youngsters and their entitlement…

> 2533274908070201;3:
> No way. Loadouts turned Halo 4 into a one gun game. Literally everyone used the BR once 343 updated it to make it a 4-burst kill

Yeah, but is this game not a one gun game as well? Everyone just uses the op magnum.

I think personal load outs for warzone would be fine as you reach a higher level so that you don’t have to remember to equip certain guns and armor mods, and the loadout is restricted to only weapons and armor you have unlocked. All other game modes should be kept exactly the way they are.

Preset loadouts would be fine for warzone which would automatically select your different level of loadout when you ranked up your req level. It would be hella convienient knowing that you won’t have to select your Longshot BR and Bayonet AR each time you respawn, coz there’s nothing more annoying than spawning and running out into the fray then forgeting that you didn’t equip your BR. Sure you can equip your favored weapons from a req station but it’s easier to hit the ground running.

No go play Halo 4, CoD or Battlefield if you want loadouts.

No loadouts

I was mixed on the concept of loadouts in H4, I played the game not minding the addition. Going to H5 now, I see that it is much better with even starts and map knowledge is more critical then the previous entry.

> 2533274837720524;10:
> > 2533274908070201;3:
> > No way. Loadouts turned Halo 4 into a one gun game. Literally everyone used the BR once 343 updated it to make it a 4-burst kill
>
>
> Yeah, but is this game not a one gun game as well? Everyone just uses the op magnum.

Do you think previous Halo’s were ‘one gun games’ as well with BR starts? At least on this game if you get in close with the AR/SMG you have much better chance at killing someone with the BR/DMR/Magnum.

I disliked load outs.