Bring Back Holiday playlists

I miss the holiday specific playlists that Halo 3 had. I suggest bringing those back, and having super jackpots for those as well. It shouldn’t be too hard to make happen. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Yeah be cool to have a xmas jack pot and a new years jack pot!!! I think that is a good idea!

Not only those two, because Halo 4 is a year away. They should do Christmas/New Years/Valentine’s Day/Memorial Day/Independence Day/Halloween/Thanksgiving.

lol that sounds a bit “overkill” sense we already have double Cr weekends/jackpots but hey, why argue if it can happen xD

Yes! I want to play some Christmas-themed gametypes and maps! The ones in Halo 3 were fun on a bun, so logically Reach, with its improved Forge and Customs, would allow for more fun with such gametypes.

> lol that sounds a bit “overkill” sense we already have double Cr weekends/jackpots but hey, why argue if it can happen xD

Not to sound rude, but do you even play Reach? There is not a super jackpot every weekend. There was one I believe on the weekend when HCEA launched, and more recently the super jack pot for 343 day. That is hardly every weekend. Also it’s not about the cR, it’s about something fresh, and something that would tempt ( not all, but some ) gamers to play Reach.

Lets do this 343 it would be a lot of fun.

I don’t understand why everything cool/awesome about Halo 3 they completely ditched in this game! WTF.I used to look forward to double XP EVERY weekend. Now it’s “play a ton of games and pray you get 15,000cR one time!”. After you get it, it’s pointless to play the rest of the day.

> I don’t understand why everything cool/awesome about Halo 3 they completely ditched in this game! What The Heck! I used to look forward to double XP EVERY weekend. Now it’s “play a ton of games and pray you get 15,000cR one time!”. After you get it, it’s pointless to play the rest of the day.

couldnt have said it better myself