Bring back Hardcore Super Fiesta!

Waited since Christmas for a follow up to holiday fiesta. The most fun ranked playlist next to swat. Please bring it back.

It’s likely a rotational playlist, chances are it will return.

> 2535451304621340;2:
> It’s likely a rotational playlist, chances are it will return.

Absolutely. Having a featured ranked playlist is great and Hardcore Super Fiesta was great fun: had quite a few games where thought we were getting stomped then a run of good spawns turned games aroubd: really added a nice twist

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ahahahahah dumb 343 again…

they loosing ton of player because they don’t want small population in playlist…

shame on you 343.

>Playlist gets subbed out
>“Bring back X playlist” thread gets made
>Someone claims removal of X playlist is losing the game “tons of players”

All the boxes are checked. I deem this a true Waypoint thread.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That sounds nice.

> 2586218893181855;5:
> >Playlist gets subbed out
> >“Bring back X playlist” thread gets made
> >Someone claims removal of X playlist is losing the game “tons of players”
>
> All the boxes are checked. I deem this a true Waypoint thread.

Agreed, friend.

I’m highly against the return of this playlist. I very much didn’t enjoy it. It’s full of people who don’t know how to play the game and it’s just for losers to get high ranks imo. I can never find a good game in HSF because of the constant rocket launchers, hydras, and boltshot spray from across the map. Never again am I playing that playlist. And I highly advise everyone else to do the same if it returns.

> 2535407994360276;8:
> I’m highly against the return of this playlist. I very much didn’t enjoy it. It’s full of people who don’t know how to play the game and it’s just for losers to get high ranks imo. I can never find a good game in HSF because of the constant rocket launchers, hydras, and boltshot spray from across the map. Never again am I playing that playlist. And I highly advise everyone else to do the same if it returns.

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks