Bring Back Halo: Reach rank system

That was the best arena sensation for me!, I loved that they tested and ranked individually, and they also decreased your rank, that was cool, but now in halo 5 they show you how much do you go down, and that’s even better!. Everything is good, and if they’ll do it there wouldn’t be problem when people leave games, etc.

The Halo Reach ranking system (also in Halo 4) has returned. if you look in your service record there will be a circle that says
SR #
just in case you are unaware the hashtag means number.

Beyond ranked i really enjoyed the halo reach ways of

-credit implimentation
-creative ranks for casual rank ups (not ranked play, just the levels) based on play time

The ranked play gain in 5 is pretty good and straight forward. I like its feedback but i do agree alot of reach’s systems should be reintroduced. Credits particularly encouraged replay value for the purpose of buying non game changing vanity

> 2533274882881665;2:
> The Halo Reach ranking system (also in Halo 4) has returned. if you look in your service record there will be a circle that says
> SR #
> just in case you are unaware the hashtag means number.

Yes I get what you mean and its kind of the same but it doesnt evaluates you individually like in reach, here’s is basically if you win or lose, it’s like they don’t care of your performance

> 2535447801191529;4:
> > 2533274882881665;2:
> > The Halo Reach ranking system (also in Halo 4) has returned. if you look in your service record there will be a circle that says
> > SR #
> > just in case you are unaware the hashtag means number.
>
>
> Yes I get what you mean and its kind of the same but it doesnt evaluates you individually like in reach, here’s is basically if you win or lose, it’s like they don’t care of your performance

Correction: Im not talkin about SR, I mean like Gold, Onyx, etc

> 2533274882881665;2:
> The Halo Reach ranking system (also in Halo 4) has returned. if you look in your service record there will be a circle that says
> SR #
> just in case you are unaware the hashtag means number.

SR was the toned down version. I remember in Reach going up to Inheritor which would take ages to get to while SR ranks were very easy to complete in H4, were just a meaningless number plus it made more sense to give those type of ranks some sort of meaning like a rank name. Halo Reach’s was the best for unlocking content as a whole mostly since it got people wanting to keep playing until they unlocked their armour pieces while H5 doesn’t even try to do that. So I can see why H5 should have had both Reach style ranks, the classic H3 style ranking system.