Bring back Halo 5's armor into Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite is in desperate need of armor content, I’d absolutely love it if 343i added something like the Mark VI Gen 2 armor core into Halo Infinite. Just have all of Halo 4’s, and Halo 5’s armors right there ready to go.

While they’re at it, they could also make a Mark VI Gen 1 core, or even a Mark VI Gen 3 core with all of Blue team’s armors from the book Shadow of Reach and Chief’s Halo Infinite campaign armor. We can clearly see 343i has at least made models of Blue Teams armor (there’s even toys with Blue team armors that are labeled for Infinite, and various other characters).
We’ve got - Kelly, Fred, Linda, Palmer, Tanaka, Vale, Venator armor, and the Rogue armor.

I’m sure I’ve missed some other figures that are toys labeled for Halo Infinite which haven’t appeared in-game yet, but as far as we know each of these are based off how they’re going to appear in future material for Infinite. Otherwise it doesn’t make much sense for them to be making any of these at all. They aren’t labeled as some “classic collection” figure, they aren’t even labeled as figures that are returning for a limited time. I just don’t get it.

You should even be able to directly port most of Halo 5’s armors directly into Halo Infinite without any issue at all (they use the exact same skeleton system for the armor). For the Mark VI Gen 1 core I could see that taking some time to make (after all 343i isn’t going to start porting over Halo 3 assets directly into Infinite, that’s nonsense, but even then I haven’t seen anything from MCC’s Season 8 [the season that apparently had Infinite inspired armors in it] appear in Infinite what so ever except Halo 4’s Keystone helmet.)

That’s all I have to say for now. If you need sources for each of those toys, Waypoint wouldn’t let me include links in this post, so blame waypoint.

12 Likes

Halo 5 seeker helmet go brrrr

6 Likes

Halo 4 and 5 armor was the ugliest in the series hands down.

27 Likes

You cant just port the armour from 4/5 into Infinite, they would need to be reworked into Infinites artstyle. However, I would like to see (Venator) some armour (Venator) from Halo 4 (Venator) and 5 (Venator) brought back for Infinite.

6 Likes

It was way too generic Sci-fi. The current armor worn by master chief feels iconic.

8 Likes

I actually prefer Chiefs armor in Halo 4 & 5. I was just referring to the multiplayer armors.

5 Likes

I partially agree. Halo 4/5 had some sick sets of armour, alongside some of the worst.

5 Likes

That’ll be 5 dollars per helmet.

3 Likes

Only armors? They should bring back all Halo 5’s content to Infinite.

4 Likes

It bewilders me to to no end how they are able to develop such a horrible UI that can’t even set up different modes. This is either incompetence, sabotage or arrogance in thinking drip feeding modes where all you do is tweak settings is considered content.

2 Likes

What is “generic sci-fi”? What do you call Halo’s style rn? Its like generic modern in the sci fi world. In fact, its so modern, it doesn’t lead any room for cosmetic content creation besides, radios and backpacks-- because that’s all the playerbase wants. To equip a medic or radiopack on their spartan.

2 Likes

Considering Armour is only atheistical Infinite is not in desperate need of this. It’s in need of game types, playlists, forge, custom, firefight and a repayable campaign!

I would even say A BR mode would be better accommodating. (Didn’t think I’d ever say that in a sentence!)

Then Armour would be cool - with a proper progression system!

This game would be great if it was released in the right order!

1 Like

They can add new modes - they just don’t want too!

Doesn’t fit the model of money making over time!

1 Like

Add Chief’s Armor to multiplayer & we can get Armor/Armor Kits for Fred, Kelly & Linda

As for the rest, honestly Warrior, Deadeye, War Master are the only ones I liked that came from 343 & a GEN3 Version of them Would be interesting

1 Like

Except it does make more money if you have a wholistic base game and then add expansions and content over time. 343’s marketing team or managers just have no idea how to do it. They really should all be replaced.

2 Likes

there are a lot of armor that 343 has that, with some tweaking, they could port over for free content… lazy though if that is what they do. from MCC and H5… but at this point they have to, given the whole nonsense of multiverses. but whatever, an armor set i really want to see back is the HELIOSKRILL armor from H5. the sangheili design of it just rubs me in all the right ways, the concept and design feels so halo… i love it

4 Likes

I agree but I think this way they think it will last ten years hahaha

1 Like

Uggggggggggggggggggggh.

Loving the fact that 343’s fans they made with H5 hate them now that they went back towards a Halo-esque artsyle instead of the plastic dress up pretend power rangers that they used to make

6 Likes

No thanks, randomized micro-transactions can stay dead

3 Likes