Bring Back Halo 2 MultiPlayer

its a good game 343 you can do this you rock!!!

please bungie/343 343 is like can friking buy old xbox LIVvve

> please bungie/343 343 is like can friking buy old xbox LIVvve

Even if the servers still existed, 343 is owned by MS and MS had the servers, not Bungie. Those servers are gone, sadly.

Is there no way for MS to release a Title update for Halo 2 on 360 to fool the game into thinking it was using the old servers?

I’m not that tech’ minded but if people can fool original Halo into thinking it was playing a LAN match when infact it was on the interwebs then surely the tech heads at MS should be able to do something similar for Halo 2?

> Is there no way for MS to release a Title update for Halo 2 on 360 to fool the game into thinking it was using the old servers?
>
> I’m not that tech’ minded but if people can fool original Halo into thinking it was playing a LAN match when infact it was on the interwebs then surely the tech heads at MS should be able to do something similar for Halo 2?

You can do it with Halo2 as well. I have played over the internet while the game thinks its on a lan server. Its not matchmaking though. You have to server browse. Google it or something.

> > Is there no way for MS to release a Title update for Halo 2 on 360 to fool the game into thinking it was using the old servers?
> >
> > I’m not that tech’ minded but if people can fool original Halo into thinking it was playing a LAN match when infact it was on the interwebs then surely the tech heads at MS should be able to do something similar for Halo 2?
>
> You can do it with Halo2 as well. I have played over the internet while the game thinks its on a lan server. Its not matchmaking though. You have to server browse. Google it or something.

So is that for the vista version of the game or the console version? and playing on an original xbox or 360?

I would like to see Halo 1&2 as an XBLA title

There’s no chance for Halo 2 MP To come back. MS would have to remake the server system to properly implement it with Halo 2, thing that would take a lot of time, and MS is focusing on more important matters now, like Halo 4, Halo 5, and Forward Unto Dawn, along with the rest of new Halo-Elements that will be shown soon.

What i would like to see is Halo 2 in Xbox Live Arcade. Halo 1 is already in XBLA (And there’s also H:CE Anniversary).