Bring back friendly fire in SWAT

Seriously, I am extremely tired of having my -Yoinking!- -Yoink- teamates running in front of me blocking my shots. That is not ok. They should suffer the consequences and die like the worthless idiots they are (only talking about the ones that do that of course)

If I had a trophy for the most dumbest request I ever heard. I’d reward it to you, sir.

Then you’ll get booted.

With how many people troll in Halo 4, I’d rather not have friendly fire in a one hit kill playlist.

> Then you’ll get booted.
>
> With how many people troll in Halo 4, I’d rather not have friendly fire in a one hit kill playlist.

I’d rather get booted than play with those -Yoink-. I mean damn, how hard is it to understand don’t -Yoinking!- walk in front of me when I’m shooting

> If I had a trophy for the most dumbest request I ever heard. I’d reward it to you, sir.

That’s cool cause if I had a trophy for the biggest -Yoink!- on the planet I’d award it to you.

Kindly go -Yoink- yourself.

Also, it’s “award it” not “reward it”. -Yoinking!- moron

> > If I had a trophy for the most dumbest request I ever heard. I’d reward it to you, sir.
>
> That’s cool cause if I had a trophy for the biggest -Yoink!- on the planet I’d award it to you.
>
> Kindly go -Yoink!- yourself.
>
> Also, it’s “award it” not “reward it”. -Yoinking!- moron

Geez who pissed in your cheerios?

Anyways I like having friendly fire off because I don’t get booted for someone standing in front of me.

I’d prefer betraying in slayer games before swat

> Geez who pissed in your cheerios?
>
> Anyways I like having friendly fire off because I don’t get booted for someone standing in front of me.

I don’t eat cheerios, I think that’s my problem xD

Nah I was just exhausted as I barely slept the night before and I was extremely irritable at the time when douchington over there decided to post a dickish comment so I responded in kind. I may have overreacted a bit.

I honestly really miss friendly-fire in everything, especially SWAT. I guess I’m the only one haha