Bring Back Forge World

They need to bring this back ravine is no where near big enough. They dont even need to add anything to it they should just bring it back and that will be fine.

i like impact and erosion o-o

Forge world was huge but it just got really bland after awhile. I like having multiple smaller forge maps. It makes for more variation.

Forge has taken a major backstep. These maps destroy creativity with their small size and lack of open, structure-less space.

Yes, forge world was great and the new forge environments just kinda suck.

No, Forge World was too big for even Reach and caused framrate issues, it would be 10x worse in Halo 4. While the current maps are slightly too small, Forge World is WAY too big.

M0a, please enlighten us on a good sized map then. Not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

I say bring back all the good custom games first. What good is forge with broken and or omitted custom game options?

> I say bring back all the good custom games first. What good is forge with broken and or omitted custom game options?

Haha! Very true. However, I prioritize Forge (See gamertag).

Also bring back race and infection

> > I say bring back all the good custom games first. What good is forge with broken and or omitted custom game options?
>
> Haha! Very true. However, I prioritize Forge (See gamertag).

Steps for 343 to be successful:

1. Fix File Shares

2. Fix broken game types

3. Bring back game types (ex. invasion, race)

4. Create Forge World map

5. Incorporate forge game types and maps into matchmaking

Now if they could look at Bungie for a minute and realize this they would be doing so good right now.

Hell, even if they just took the ridiculous barriers out . I mean you can’t go high at all. You can’t go behind mountain sides and can’t even get near the water. What BS

> Forge has taken a major backstep. These maps destroy creativity with their small size and lack of open, structure-less space.

Right, like bland-less, frame-rate reducing, overly expansive Forge World was any better.

Im loving the feedback.

No.

Forge World actually inhibited Forging because the game had to draw all of the geometry. All of the unused geometry.

Forge World would have been a ton better if they had cut up all the playable spaces into separate maps.

> No.
>
> Forge World actually inhibited Forging because the game had to draw all of the geometry. All of the unused geometry.
>
> Forge World would have been a ton better if they had cut up all the playable spaces into separate maps.

Or if this was something you could do after the fact. Making a small map on forge world sucked because players could see the rest of the “world” or playspace around them.

> M0a, please enlighten us on a good sized map then. Not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

The est option I can think of is something about half the size of Forge World. Not extremely large, but still big enough to do everything that is needed. I wouldn’t mind if Bungie had taken the canyon area and split Forge World in two. Most maps take place in either the canyon area or somewhere near the island.

All 3 maps would have been good sized if Certain Affinity had simply extended the area that we can Forge by moving back the kill boundaries and letting us Forge in water.

No thanks. It was too big and that caused major graphical issues. There’s more than enough room on Impact for Big Team.

1. Complain about blandness

2. Get more variation, less size

3. Complain about size

> 1. Complain about blandness
>
> 2. Get more variation, less size
>
> 3. Complain about size

There will always be something new to complain about.