Bring back Firefight Limited

I am a little pooped that firefight wont make a return in Halo 4 but I am also very interested by the things I am hearing that 343i is doing to evolve Halo’s coop modes.

The one thing I want more then anything else to be done with Reach’s matchmaking is for 343i to bring back firefight limited, so I can enjoy classic 4 player firefight in matchmaking. I would have assumed it is crucial to maintain a 4 player firefight mode with regular settings but I was wrong. Please bring back my favourite playlist 343i, especially since I will not be able to firefight in Halo 4.

A 4 player firefight playlist is far more important the a score attack playlist or a firefight doubles playlist.

PLZ BRING MEH BACK MAH FIREFIGHTZ

343 doesn’t really care much about firefight, which I find disturbing considering they haven’t really changed anything for firefight since Anniversary was released.

score attack is really needed, you know, for achievements, but doubles FF… well, everyone goes with another person, so Customs would be a good fix for that, but on the other hand, anniversary firefight must go to hell, it should have never been born like that, is just a copy of arcade, but only one map, and well, that makes the innovations of that map useless… so well, both of them should go

FWIW I support this motion in spirit.

Seems like all my work on revamping the gametypes was for naught since 343i hate the gamemode so much they’re not even going to put it in Halo 4, let alone update the existing Reach playlists.

> score attack is really needed, you know, for achievements, but doubles FF… well, everyone goes with another person, so Customs would be a good fix for that, but on the other hand, anniversary firefight must go to hell, it should have never been born like that, is just a copy of arcade, but only one map, and well, that makes the innovations of that map useless… so well, both of them should go

Doubles should probably be the one to go and anniversary FF would probably stay to give anniversary players some sort of firefight matchmaking. But for firefight fans not having a standard rules 4 player firefight playlist is like having no slayer playlists. Its silly.

I think a good idea would be to have a standard 4 player firefight playlist with gametype options for standard firefight on heroic 80% of the time and generator defence thrown in as the other 20%.

343i BRING FIREFIGHT BACK AND LISTEN TO THE FIREFIGHT FANS PLZzzz.