Bring Back File Share

We need to bring the popularity of customs games back to where they were in Halo 3. I think a reason Halo 3 custom was so popular was because of the great file share system that Bungie created. You could click on a person’s name and see maps, gametypes, and pics in their file. Playing fat kid, jenga, duck hunt, etc. was a lot of fun and I almost had as many custom games as I did matchmaking. Also, bungie had their own file share where they would share popular maps and gametypes. Custom games helped Halo 3 have a long lifetime and 343i could take advantage of this in their game. They already have stated that this will be the best forge in Halo. If this is true then they need to bring back file share.

Agreed 100%

I can only imagine this is coming with forge. After all, creating new maps and gametypes is meaningless if you can’t share the result, right?

RIGHT?!

I would expect this to show up soon.

would also love to see the after action analysis on the website. I’m not trying to compare companies. But Bungie used to have heatmaps, best weapons by map, and playlist, it was seriously in depth

> 2552709967384648;5:
> would also love to see the after action analysis on the website. I’m not trying to compare companies. But Bungie used to have heatmaps, best weapons by map, and playlist, it was seriously in depth

I actually really miss the heatmaps. I’m pretty sure Bungie isn’t doing them for Destiny either, which is a shame. Or if they are, I’d love someone to point me at where it is.

> 2813409410084698;6:
> > 2552709967384648;5:
> > would also love to see the after action analysis on the website. I’m not trying to compare companies. But Bungie used to have heatmaps, best weapons by map, and playlist, it was seriously in depth
>
>
> I actually really miss the heatmaps. I’m pretty sure Bungie isn’t doing them for Destiny either, which is a shame. Or if they are, I’d love someone to point me at where it is.

Forgive my lack of knowledge and ignorance… what is a “heatmap” ?

> 2533274939018653;7:
> > 2813409410084698;6:
> > > 2552709967384648;5:
> > > would also love to see the after action analysis on the website. I’m not trying to compare companies. But Bungie used to have heatmaps, best weapons by map, and playlist, it was seriously in depth
> >
> >
> > I actually really miss the heatmaps. I’m pretty sure Bungie isn’t doing them for Destiny either, which is a shame. Or if they are, I’d love someone to point me at where it is.
>
>
> Forgive my lack of knowledge and ignorance… what is a “heatmap” ?

A heatmap is a map which shows where deaths occur. Different colors represent the amount of deaths that occurred in an area. I think they may have also had another map where it showed where the killers were but I don’t exactly remember.

> 2533274802599556;8:
> > 2533274939018653;7:
> > > 2813409410084698;6:
> > > > 2552709967384648;5:
> > > > would also love to see the after action analysis on the website. I’m not trying to compare companies. But Bungie used to have heatmaps, best weapons by map, and playlist, it was seriously in depth
> > >
> > >
> > > I actually really miss the heatmaps. I’m pretty sure Bungie isn’t doing them for Destiny either, which is a shame. Or if they are, I’d love someone to point me at where it is.
> >
> >
> > Forgive my lack of knowledge and ignorance… what is a “heatmap” ?
>
>
> A heatmap is a map which shows where deaths occur. Different colors represent the amount of deaths that occurred in an area. I think they may have also had another map where it showed where the killers where but I don’t exactly remember.

They had a heatmap that showed where you died the most and where you got the most kills.
They also had the same maps that showed everyone as well.
If you google halo 3 heatmaps you can see what they looked like.
I wish they would add them as well.