BRING BACK EXILE!!!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but where the HECK is Exile?!! I’ve been playing some Halo 4 recently after a long break and am shocked that Exile hasn’t come up a single time! It’s one of the few maps I really like on the game and possibly even my favourite (joint with Haven). Where on earth has it gone? I’ve tried different playlists and it isn’t showing up.

You seem to still let Ragnarok (a map most people are seriously bored of now) plague the BTB playlist, as well as terrible maps like that dark BTB map that everyone hates. When you took away Dominion you also took away (or put on extremely low rates) Exile… which really makes no sense. Haven’t seen anyone else complaining about this for some reason, it’s one of the only good maps on the flipping game.

343, if you do read this please PLEASE consider making this map more frequent (well basically just putting it back into the game as everyone likes it and can no longer play it).

I wasn’t aware it was gone. Pops up all the time when I play.

Not an issue for me, at least. It’s still in BTB, shown here under playlists, and it’s also in Heavies. I play a lot of CTF, and Exile comes up TOO much. So… all I can say is you’re getting the wrong voting options. :stuck_out_tongue:

CTF

I play on Exile quite a bit in CTF and Heavies.

It appears quite often, you just have bad luck with it.

It appears every other game, in Heavies at least.

You will often be playing Exile in BTB, Heavies, CTF and Snipers. I don’t know why you think it’s gone because it appears every other game for me when playing CTF and BTB. You can even play it in SWAT.

> You can even play it in SWAT.

Really? I have never seen it in swat and it’s one of my most played gametypes.

> > You can even play it in SWAT.
>
> Really? I have never seen it in swat and it’s one of my most played gametypes.

Yep, I was surprised to see it also. It was added recently with Simplex for SWAT CTF.

> > > You can even play it in SWAT.
> >
> > Really? I have never seen it in swat and it’s one of my most played gametypes.
>
> Yep, I was surprised to see it also. It was added recently with Simplex for SWAT CTF.

Oh ok. Haven’t paid attention to swat ctf at all. Now that I think of it, I may have seen swat ctf on exile in the voting screen once.