Bring back EOD to halo 5!!!!

Seriously. EOD has been armor for 3, Reach, and 4. Or rather, every single halo game where customization was an option, and now the only thing from a past game that I can wear is Pathfinder, which isn’t even an amazing armor set or anything. We got all of NOBLE team, CQB, Security, EVA, recruit, Enforcer, the list goes on and on… but apparently Jumpmaster Dispatcher is more important to work on than a staple of halo customization. I know it won’t come back most likely, but if they are making things like Tracer and Vector and Seeker dear god just make the one helmet for EOD. You don’t even have to make the armor, all I want is at the least the helmet back.

The thing is I thought the EOD armor was supposed to come out in the Ghosts of Meridian Update. When 343 first released a teaser for the Meridian update the Spartan in the trailer appeared to be wearing EOD armor; however, it seems to have fallen off the grid for some reason.

I want it back to was my favourite helmet

Agreed, I’m still holding off buying a 3D printed spartan until I know EOD isnt in the game

I agree. It was the best helmet, it must come back.

> 2535455771499455;2:
> The thing is I thought the EOD armor was supposed to come out in the Ghosts of Meridian Update. When 343 first released a teaser for the Meridian update the Spartan in the trailer appeared to be wearing EOD armor; however, it seems to have fallen off the grid for some reason.

really? I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the trailer, it’d be nice if you had a minutemark or something

I really never liked it. Not saying I hated it, but I would like to see a comeback for it

> 2535410755618980;7:
> I really never liked it. Not saying I hated it, but I would like to see a comeback for it

It looks like actual armor, unlike a lot of this newer stuff…

> 2533274975506442;6:
> > 2535455771499455;2:
> > The thing is I thought the EOD armor was supposed to come out in the Ghosts of Meridian Update. When 343 first released a teaser for the Meridian update the Spartan in the trailer appeared to be wearing EOD armor; however, it seems to have fallen off the grid for some reason.
>
>
> really? I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the trailer, it’d be nice if you had a minutemark or something

Here is the video where I saw the supposed EOD armor + helmet. Go to the 0:06 mark for the best view.

I still don’t understand why I isn’t in the game from the start, especially that I was in Halo 4 so they have the model and all…

Been using EOD since h3, don’t get why we can’t have it in this one.

#bringbackeod ExplodingFist Detachment

> 2533274810567032;11:
> Been using EOD since h3, don’t get why we can’t have it in this one.

Cause that’s a Bungie title.

Kinda surprised it’s not in the game myself. As one of the more unique looking armors (esp. the helmet) from previous titles you think that would warrant it a H5 iteration.

> 2535455771499455;2:
> The thing is I thought the EOD armor was supposed to come out in the Ghosts of Meridian Update. When 343 first released a teaser for the Meridian update the Spartan in the trailer appeared to be wearing EOD armor; however, it seems to have fallen off the grid for some reason.

They brought it back, it’s the cyclops but it’s not an EOD but it kinda…looks cool like the EOD

Lol I seriously though you wanted the EOD bot from bf4!

But yeah, agreed.

200 armour sets in h5 but no EOD smh

> 2533274941351469;5:
> I agree. It was the best helmet, it must come back.

Care to compare it to Recon?

> 2535455771499455;9:
> > 2533274975506442;6:
> > > 2535455771499455;2:
> > > The thing is I thought the EOD armor was supposed to come out in the Ghosts of Meridian Update. When 343 first released a teaser for the Meridian update the Spartan in the trailer appeared to be wearing EOD armor; however, it seems to have fallen off the grid for some reason.
> >
> >
> > really? I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the trailer, it’d be nice if you had a minutemark or something
>
>
> Here is the video where I saw the supposed EOD armor + helmet. Go to the 0:06 mark for the best view.

That’s Cyclops armor I think. Wierd for it to be in Ghosts of Meridian trailer, since it was added in WZFF.

I’d be surprised if they didn’t add the EOD helmet at some point; there’s been high demand for it.