BRING BACK DOUBLES

WE ALL WANT DOUBLES STOP TAKING IT AWAY

My favourite halo playlist ever. Don’t understand why it’s a temporary playlist :confused:

Best playlist by far. Nothing better than you and your boy talkin strat and making plays.

Why this game type is not a standard blows my mind. The figures gathered from the temporary holiday doubles will not accurately reflect its demand. Distribute the playing population and let the boys have some options.

On a side note, I wish the leveling was still halo 3 style. Way more competitive when a win or loss has a large impact. Granted they have divisions but the h3 variant was much more unique and now, as it seems, it is “participation point” based which will screw someone who is not qualified to play with the big boys.

Support.

Team Doubles and Team Snipers are my two favorite playlists. WHERE ARE THEY! 343 needs to step up their game.

Yea this was always one of the most popular playlist. Boggles the mind why it’s not permanent.

> 2533274800256506;4:
> Support.
>
> Team Doubles and Team Snipers are my two favorite playlists. WHERE ARE THEY! 343 needs to step up their game.

Yes Team Snipers should also be permanent as well.