Bring back Doubles as permanent

It was the only thing we’ve played a friend of mine and me these holidays, hell, if you take a friend it’s so fun!!
We were on Platinium 6 and we’ve spent all the holidays trying to get Diamond and now you take it out :frowning:
It needs to be permanent!

yea, i think we can all agree shishka did a much better job in halo 3 than whoever the hell is in charge of multiplayer playlists now…

I agree I am very dissappointed they took out doubles… Such a shame…

Let’s make them see we want it!

Yeah, team double should be permanent. Make it happen 343i :blush:

TD is one of the playlists which defined Halo. So, no wonder 343 gives a -Yoink-.
But seriously, i can’t get their decisions. Social Playlist is more or less team Snipers only, no TD, no Objective only playlist and so on.

They need doubles and a championship series with adjusted, competitive rules. Whoever is running the show is dropping a donut.

Agree team doubles is fun bringing in a buddy.
Team doubles playlist gotta harshly punish quitters
because 2v1 is never fun

> 2533274792003229;6:
> TD is one of the playlists which defined Halo. So, no wonder 343 gives a -Yoink-.
> But seriously, i can’t get their decisions. Social Playlist is more or less team Snipers only, no TD, no Objective only playlist and so on.

Totally agree man

Team doubles is like the only reason I play I LOVE IT! Me and my buddy have been doing doubles since halo 3…we were so excited to see it on the playlist until we saw it was limited :frowning:

But like someone else said 343 just pretty much does the opposite of what we want so good luck! LOL

> 2533274885566464;1:
> It needs to be permanent!

Yes, yes it does.

> 2533274792003229;6:
> TD is one of the playlists which defined Halo. So, no wonder 343 gives a -Yoink-.
> But seriously, i can’t get their decisions. Social Playlist is more or less team Snipers only, no TD, no Objective only playlist and so on.

Remember… whatever used to be in Halo, mustn’t be in Halo anymore.
343 rule.

Bruh how am I supposed to warm up with my bro w/o doubles. Really?

Yes

Definitely. Played the HELL out of it. Sad to see it go. Doubles was all I played in all of the halos, actually. Especially Reach.
In Halo 2, though, I played the crap out of Head to Head.

Its soooo much easier to find one person to play with in team doubles than it is to deal with quitters, randoms, and people in party chat in the slayer or arena playlists. I want doubles because that is the most fun I’ve had playing this game, unfortunately it was only for the holiday while I was out of town for the majority of the last month. Doubles needs to be permanent.

Really want this to to be permanent I don’t see why it’s not?

Second.
And third from my friend who I play doubles with.
Please make permanent.

I agree, Team Doubles was my favorite playlist

THIS IS SO DUMB!!