Bring Back Deep Black Armor Color

I can’t be the only one Who is tired Of Picking Black In the Color selection and it always just being a Dark gray, right? And this isn’t just something 343 has been doing. The Only Halo that Bungie made That a lot a deep black(that wasn’t just a custom games Option) was Halo CE. I don’t understand why They took out Black. Did they think it would make People to hard to see? I really doubt it. Most Halo Maps have used bright colors and even for a few darker maps a Spartan with actual black armor would still stand out even more so that with other colors. So, please bring back Black.

This comment on another thread sums it up well.

They brung it back in Halo 5, which is called Pepper.

I’d like the have a color wheel and sliders for contrast personally. Forge objects in H5 have vast amounts of color options, armor has extremely limited options as of now. I remember when the H5 Beta launched, and the colors were “okay” but when the retail launched we lost Sage green and what not. Later down the line we got a update which improved our options again, bringing those colors back but some colors are barely variable and are too bright in my opinion. There is like 2 reds and then pink for the rest. This goes for most of the colors as the darker ones are almost too bright. I guess an issue to add to that too is the undersuits making the armor mash.

> 2533274825160595;1:
> I can’t be the only one Who is tired Of Picking Black In the Color selection and it always just being a Dark gray, right? And this isn’t just something 343 has been doing. The Only Halo that Bungie made That a lot a deep black(that wasn’t just a custom games Option) was Halo CE. I don’t understand why They took out Black. Did they think it would make People to hard to see? I really doubt it. Most Halo Maps have used bright colors and even for a few darker maps a Spartan with actual black armor would still stand out even more so that with other colors. So, please bring back Black.

The armor also need to not “Glow” in the dark for the people who want to be more tactical on the games.

Better yet, add a full blown colour wheel.

Would be hard to balance with darker maps, I don’t think the armor lights are enough for visibility. If they can find a way to put it in without breaking the game or making the lighting ugly, then I’m all for it.

> 2533275031939856;6:
> Better yet, add a full blown colour wheel.

I second this… Does not need to be an all inclusive color wheel like those paint sample cards you see at Lowe’s or any paint store (gotta consider game data limits)… but a larger variety of color options than we have in H5 would be much better for sure