bring back community slayer

bring back community slayer

it was a great playlist and a great chance for the community to get their maps known, there were some very good maps in there that should be in other playlists.

you could switch the maps around every month, ask the community which there favourite map was and implement them into other playlists at the end of the year.

12 new maps at the start of every year that the community voted for, that doesnt sound like it has any downfalls to me.

We don’t need a fourth Slayer playlist, Arena, Super Slayer, Team Slayer and Community Slayer, we truly don’t.

you could get rid of super slayer and arena, replace them with squad slayer and community slayer

replace 2 stupid playlists with 2 good playlists

> you could get rid of super slayer and arena, replace them with squad slayer and community slayer
>
> replace 2 stupid playlists with 2 good playlists

Super Slayer is only just being added, they won’t remove it, Community maps are only acceptable right now via Community Cartographers, submit a map to them, they will choose to submit it 343i for thought, Community Slayer is just another waste of a playlist with the cap we have.

why did you even choose to remove squad slayer? you never gave a reason in the update

it is a great playlist, maybe it was so good because it was the closest thing to social slayer in halo 3

> why did you even choose to remove squad slayer? you never gave a reason in the update
>
> it is a great playlist, maybe it was so good because it was the closest thing to social slayer in halo 3

Feel free to PM them on it, assuming that post was aimed at me, I don’t work for them so I don’t know.

Squad Slayer was certainly fun and it will be missed, Super Slayer replaces it.

I agree Arena could be scrapped seeing how it is rarely used. It could be switched with SOMETHING, anything.

i bet you could remove arena and replace it with something else and the people that play arena either A- wont realize B- not even be bothered

> i bet you could remove arena and replace it with something else and the people that play arena either A- wont realize B- not even be bothered