Bring Back Classic Sword Duals

I’d love to see 343 bring back classic sword duals. What I mean by that, is when two people would collide with swords, the fight could go on forever. It wasn’t just when your health ran out, like Reach. Whoever won, won by skill. It was more exciting, and loads of fun. I’d love to see this return in the TU. At least an option in custom games or something. Thoughts?

Actually I liked Halo 2 sword battles, who ever lunged first won. Not the “whoever can press melee the fastest won” and usually those sword battles ended in sheer luck.

> I’d love to see 343 bring back classic sword duals. What I mean by that, is when two people would collide with swords, the fight could go on forever. It wasn’t just when your health ran out, like Reach. Whoever won, won by skill. It was more exciting, and loads of fun. I’d love to see this return in the TU. At least an option in custom games or something. Thoughts?

Can I have your pot? In Reach I see never ending sword battles … As long as you collide swords you’re health doesn’t go down … So your pot please?

I’d like to see Halo 3 sword battles come back. It was a matter of outsmarting your adversary with the right combo. A mix up of lunges and regular melees would confuse your opponent, and determine who won.

I also think it would make for more epic sword duals if the regular melee’s damage was cut in half, but the swing speed was doubled. In other words, it would have the same power, just require some faster swings for a more epic ‘look’.

And to conclude, bring back sword gametypes. FFA swords, and maybe a gametype called “Knights” in team slayer where everybody has swords. The sword is my favorite weapon in Halo, and not because it’s a power weapon. It’s a weapon of elegance.

…To The Death anyone?

worst.game.ever.