Bring back Classic helmet pack?

I really wish 343 would just keep all the team/variety req packs available all the time. I really wanted the Classic helmet pack, however long ago it was available, but at the time I didn’t have enough req points and didn’t want to drop $10 when I could save up. Think they will bring it back or am I wasting my time saving up req points?
I have about 180k req now

(I have all customizations unlocked, I could just go for more emblems if it were a one time thing)

Classic helmet pack is in the Microsoft store.
Obviously, you can’t buy it with REQ points, but the option remains if you want them.

> 2533274866642516;1:
> I really wish 343 would just keep all the team/variety req packs available all the time. I really wanted the Classic helmet pack, however long ago it was available, but at the time I didn’t have enough req points and didn’t want to drop $10 when I could save up. Think they will bring it back or am I wasting my time saving up req points?
> I have about 180k req now
>
> (I have all customizations unlocked, I could just go for more emblems if it were a one time thing)

It was literally just given away as part of an event. If it’s coming back, it ain’t any time soon. I think 343’s current plan is to keep it as the sole piece of paywall stuff in the game, which isn’t really that bad.