Bring Back Challenges

In Halo: Reach and Halo 4 there would be a series of challenges that the player could complete. There were daily, weekly, and monthly challenges. There were separate challenges for Campaign, multiplayer, and Firefight/Spartan Ops. These challenges added a level of replayability to the game and enticed players to keep playing. All we have for Halo 5: Guardians is Daily Login and win a match in Arena, Warzone and Warzone Firefight. I would like to see challenges make a comeback for Halo Infinite. These challenges can help keep the player base from leaving earlier and would be something fun to do every time you play the game.

Yeah, that’s something which should happen. My only suggestion would be to be creative with it so there’s a lot of different challenges. I remember Reach’s challenges would get very repetitive which was annoying.

Oh, for sure! I have good memories completing those in Reach and 4 back in the day.

Well I guess it all depends on how Halo Infinite’s ranking system will play out

I do miss these. I wonder if it will fit in with the gameplay mechanics? I guess only time will tell.

One thing that kept me coming back to H5 was the, at the time, monthly ranks in the playlists.

I would like to see these return. I do not want campaign challenges to give xp for multiplayer though. I’m not sure about 4, but in Reach I seem to remember people using the target locator at the beginning of one of the campaign missions to get quick multiplayer xp

> 2533274794684102;6:
> I would like to see these return. I do not want campaign challenges to give xp for multiplayer though. I’m not sure about 4, but in Reach I seem to remember people using the target locator at the beginning of one of the campaign missions to get quick multiplayer xp

I think the campaign xp was there just to give players who either could not afford Xbox Live Gold or a reliable Internet connection a chance to unlock the armor customizations. Maybe 343 could tweak it so campaign does not give you as much xp as Multiplayer would.

I think it would be great to see daily weekly monthly challenges return, or something similar. Don’t remember them in Halo 4 though.

> 2533274807351567;8:
> I think it would be great to see daily weekly monthly challenges return, or something similar. Don’t remember them in Halo 4 though.

They worked the same as they did in Reach.

I would like to see these return. As well as daily, weekly, & monthly Company challenges (if SC do return)