Bring Back BreakOut 2.0

This is My suggestion to bring back the good days, I say this because around 2 years ago when the update of breakout 2.0 came out it was so much fun! Alot of people played it , everyone would find games Super quick , But… a few months ago there was an update to halo 5 to where you guys added extermination , Breakout 1.0 and 2.0 all in one playlist wich that ruin the whole breakout fun, After one week of that update being out all the good/ competetive and active halo 5 players left to play other games because the only playlist that was actualy fun…was “Breakout 2.0”. So many players left because they ruin breakout 2.0 . Breakout 2.0 was the best playlist in Halo 5 , I decided to ask people About 3 days ago I went around asking people who left Halo whats the reason why they left and all the answer were “They ruin Breakout 2.0” and my suggestion was to bring back Breackout2.0 it will bring back so many people , just to put breakout 2.0 in the rank playlist alone.

And now I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that 343i can’t possibly win. When Breakout 2.0 was introduced, people wanted Breakout 1.0 back. When Extermination was introduced, people wanted it to replace Breakout all together. When Extermination, Breakout 1.0, and Breakout 2.0 were rolled into one playlist, people wanted Extermination to be gone. So you say “bringing back Breakout 2.0” will bring back many people… Could be true, but for as many people who come back for 2.0, more people will leave because Extermination and Breakout 1.0 are gone. There is no winning.

Which leads me to my own solution. Breakout Super Fiesta. Flag Carrier gets Overshield (II, perhaps?). That’ll breathe some more life into the playlist :smiley:

> 2586218893181855;2:
> And now I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that 343i can’t possibly win. When Breakout 2.0 was introduced, people wanted Breakout 1.0 back. When Extermination was introduced, people wanted it to replace Breakout all together. When Extermination, Breakout 1.0, and Breakout 2.0 were rolled into one playlist, people wanted Extermination to be gone. So you say “bringing back Breakout 2.0” will bring back many people… Could be true, but for as many people who come back for 2.0, more people will leave because Extermination and Breakout 1.0 are gone. There is no winning.
>
> Which leads me to my own solution. Breakout Super Fiesta. Flag Carrier gets Overshield (II, perhaps?). That’ll breathe some more life into the playlist :smiley:

Or breakout speed flag SF, like in the holiday fiesta playlist.

For the record, I’m in favour of breakout 1&2 ranked and extermination as rotational/social with join in progress enabled. I find people quit or go idle in extermination a lot.

Feel free to use the existing feedback thread for this, thanks
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/breakout-refresh-feedback-thread/d82b6acc-6e13-4ca1-aa42-56b4da181ca5/posts