Bring back BR-spawn in team slayer/objective

I dont know about you guys but iam getting kinda sick of spawning with the AR/Magnum loadout, the game feels more like a spray and pray simulator than a halo game. I am not saying that every gametype should have the BR or the DMR as the standard loadout but atleast 1 gametype would be nice.

Completely agree.

I’m hating the AR spawns. I don’t know why 343 does this when the BR is well established as Halo’s competitve weapon.

I don’t get the love for BR start, I don’t disklike it at all but why start with such a good weapon? by that logic why don’t we all start with rocket launcher and sniper and skip all other lower tier weapons? besides that the pistol is almost as good as the BR.

> 2533274823925528;4:
> I don’t get the love for BR start, I don’t disklike it at all but why start with such a good weapon? by that logic why don’t we all start with rocket launcher and sniper and skip all other lower tier weapons? besides that the pistol is almost as good as the BR.

That’s not logic… Comparing the BR to a rocket launcher? Seriously? I know you don’t mean literally… But get real. The BR you actually have to land 4 precision shots for a perfect kill… It’s harder to aim with than the magnum too. You also need to hit every part of the burst unlike the magnum which is one bullet. I think you’re just comfortable with magnums and don’t like the competitive feel of BRs. Because if there was BRs… Nobody would run magnums due to coordination and team shot. 2 bursts from 2 players equals an almost certain kill.
Magnums should not be any where near as effective as they are now… They are pistols. Secondary weapons. Not snipers from mid to long range with the RoF and accuracy of a DMR.

Pistol starts are fine it adds an additional layer of strategy to the game. Only thing I find annoying are the kiddos who use the AR…

I like the BR as a map pickup. AR/Pistol starts works for me

Don’t get me wrong I like the pistol but br start needs to be a thing more of the community will enjoy br starts. And 343 needs to make it br starts before HCS starts.

Yes please

Agreed

I have ALWAYS avoided team slayer and voted for slayer brs…most of the games I win are because I have a pretty good br shot and never rely on power weapons. Now I am restricted to playing the game type I dont like. I know now i wont be playing this game as often as I would had there been atleast a variety of slayer and br starts.

> 2533274823925528;4:
> I don’t get the love for BR start, I don’t disklike it at all but why start with such a good weapon? by that logic why don’t we all start with rocket launcher and sniper and skip all other lower tier weapons? besides that the pistol is almost as good as the BR.

The point of competetive halo used to be map/power weapon controll, 4v4 everybody got the same weapon at spawn and then the teams fight for controll over the map and the few power weapons that spawned in. The BR is a good weapon of choice due to its effective range and its power because you can still win against a team that have all the power weapons If your team have better team work . I feel that now its more run and gun and hope for the best, sure team work still makes a difference but not as much. 343 has focused more on making the game look cool than actually trying to make the halo game series a good competetive game. There is a reason why MLG halo died after the release of Reach/halo 4 and the reason is that they tried to be more like CoD “look cool and lets make everything explode”. But they can fix most of this by simply adding playlist that take after ranked H2/H3 playlists. Halo 5 at its core is an epic game , 343 just made some weird playlists

bring back BRs and 25m radar!

> 2533274821885670;13:
> bring back BRs and 25m radar!

BR yes, the radar not so much. By making the radar worse callouts are more important and I like that

And now i just unlocked the AR Start emblem. …

WE WANT BR’s WE WANT BR’s WE WANT BR’s WE WANT BR’s WE WANT BR’s WE WANT BR’s!!!

no but for real, when will they understand all halo fans love the BR more than anything

Honestly, no. In all the other Halo games, I’ve been missing the BR. But for this one, I’ve been enjoying using the magnum a lot. This is the first time I think they’ve found a decent balance.

I love the AR/magnum loadout. I like the fact that there is variety in used weapons. With BR at start, I feel that people would only use BR and power weapons.

Thank you I don’t know what the hell 343 was thinking when they took the br off and allowed new a to ham with power weapons, it’s like this firstly you -Yoink- up the on the lo lobby so I can’t see other people stance an rank and sometimes I can’t even talk trash cause the lobby ends so fast, I miss the dmr and be when I had to actually aimon

I am totally ok with average matches starting off with the AR/Pistol, all I ask is for a playlist that removes BR spawns and provides us with the BR at the start.