Bring back blood splatter!

I love splatter because it makes Halo Halo plus if you want to make some cool massacre blood splatter. Plus I like it because it makes things more realistic.

Amen. It was a nice touch. Make it an option if you’re worried.

It did make it more realistic

And it was a nice feature overall.added more yaknow

Yes!

Hell even bo3 can show someone getting blown into pieces lololol

They wanted to reach their younger demographic with an “E” rating. Sad if you ask me.

Agree, put in some bloody effects or atleast shattered armor pieces, just put in a option to reduce or turn off those effects.

Hal always been rated M with the gore that makes Halo with blood taken out it T

Wouldn’t mind seeing some blood splatter and stuff in the next Halo game if they decide to make it.

Yes I don’t understand why they took it out

They can add it as an update for campaign and MP

Didn’t really notice that there was no blood splatter thanks you ruined it for me now lol

the feature needs to come back to Halo it made Halo HALO!

I agree. Unfortunately having the blood splatter out means they will probably sell MANY more copies to the younger audience whose parents will decide that a game rated T is more appropriate than a game rated M. I think the offset of that is greater than the people who will stop playing halo because of the lack of gore. Overall, a smart tactic from 343, and a bummer for people who love a bloody messy warzone experience.

I personally believe that having the gore out leaves a huge dent in the game. Too much sacrificing of quality for money in this industry.

> 2535409489305717;1:
> I love splatter because it makes Halo Halo plus if you want to make some cool massacre blood splatter. Plus I like it because it makes things more realistic.

Yeah i totally agree, they should put Rainbow Six Siege style blood in it lol.

.Halo has strayed, it was a very nice futuristic, gritty open world mil-sim game…then 343 came along.

• the armors got less and less practical. - everything needs to be shiny or bright! - Blood…we can’t have that. bring the space mop! - maps produced are tiny shoeboxes that are similar to other maps we already have in 5 - The campaign felt big but at the same time it lacks the really open world feel that Bungie use to do so well. - like noticing the damage on a hog when you punch it like in previous titles, too bad. 1080p 60 fps says we can’t do that.
    343i really needs to make some tough choices in the following months, because those choices could decide the future of the franchiseI remember making a poll on the blood issue a while back, feel free to check it, give it a like and a vote. Even Spartans bleed

Blood splatter made it more real. They probably removed it to make it “kid appropriate.”

This game to me always been between like T and M like above T and below M rating.

> 2535409489305717;1:
> I love splatter because it makes Halo Halo plus if you want to make some cool massacre blood splatter. Plus I like it because it makes things more realistic.

Cant’t it is Rated Teen.