Bring Back Big Team Battle with Objective!

What happened to BTB CTF, Assault, and Neutral Bomb?

Those 3 Gametypes were a huge part of matchmaking in BTB and frequently out-voted Slayer gametypes.

I’m wondering why we also have Grifball but no Assault gametype?

I play with a group of 8 friends consistently and we’re sick and tired of BTB Slayer and going 4v4 into the other playlists.

So much so that we’ve gotten bored of Halo 4 Matchmaking.

Who else stands with me in this regard?

I wouldn’t say that I’m bored with 4v4 and slayer, but I agree that we need BTB Objective. CTF would be SO much fun.

Agreed, but also bring back BTB without Infinity.

CTF is broken as it is, I would not expect them to add BTB CTF.

How does Extraction play in an 8v8 custom game? Have you tried it? Does it play well?

Also, before they add Assault back in, they really need to first fix the CTF spawning problems.

> CTF is broken as it is, I would not expect them to add BTB CTF.
>
> How does Extraction play in an 8v8 custom game? Have you tried it? Does it play well?
>
> Also, before they add Assault back in, they really need to first fix the CTF spawning problems.

Bigteambattle.net has been using Slayer, CTF, Dominion, and Extraction for their tournaments and scrimmages while using Infinity settings but instead of weapons, AAs.

It seems to play well and has received pretty good feedback so far.

> Bigteambattle.net has been using Slayer, CTF, Dominion, and Extraction for their tournaments and scrimmages while using Infinity settings but instead of weapons, AAs.
>
> It seems to play well and has received pretty good feedback so far.

Are they using publisher maps like Ragnarok?

If so, did they modify the zone layout for BTB teams?

Here is an example of a spawn trap that just a few players can setup due to the way they setup the zones.

Personally…I didn’t like Objective in Big Team games
I would definitely support adding a separate playlist for those that did though.

I would like to see it integrated into the standing BTB list; one or two vote choices for Slayer and one or two for different Objective games. I’d love to play BTB CTF on Harvest or Meltdown.

I agree. The playlists have been terrible in Halo 4 since launch, they are way too specific. There are 20 playlists with each one having only one gametype in it. Screw that, bring back normal playlists.

And seriously, what the hell is up with there being no Rumble Pit? That is just absolutely unacceptable.

BTB must make a return I enjoyed all the different modes.

["is there a reason why btb still doesn’t have objective? Any info would be awesome:)

We’re investigating a few different options related to that right now."](https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/301913328136118272) @bsangel

> Agreed, but also bring back BTB without Infinity.

That is the key to have Halo back